This is the final card that my stamp club members completed for September – isn't it fabulous? I received this card from Missy Shipman at Founder's Circle in September and just had to share it with all of you. It is such a versatile card – it could be used for Valentine's, Get Well, Thank You, Birthday – the choices are endless!
Here is a list of Supplies Needed for this card:
- Sweetheart Stamp set – page 58
- Word Play stamp set – page 147
- Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Perfect Polka Dots – page 214
- Big Shot – page 204
- Wild wasabi classic ink pad – page 167
- So Saffron classic ink pad – page 167
- 5/8" pretty in pink satin ribbon – page 191
- Wild Wasabi card stock – page 167
- So Saffron card stock – page 167
- Whisper white card stock – page 169
- Pretty in pink card stock – page 167
- Full Heart punch – page 203
- Dotted scallop ribbon border punch – page 200
- 1/16" circle punch – page 202
- Stampin' dimensionals – page 197
- Subtles flower brads (pretty in pink) – page 187
Step by Step Directions:
- Cut the Wild Wasabi card stock at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half for base of card.
- Put the front half of the card into the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder and run through the Big Shot.
- Using Wild Wasabi ink – ink up the "You're in My thoughts" greeting stamp and stamp onto the corner of the 2" x 4 1/4" so saffron card stock. Wrap a 5 1/2" piece of pretty in pink satin ribbon around the ends of the so saffron card using tape on the back to secure. Tie a knot in the center of the ribbon as shown above.
- Attach to the bottom of the wild wasabi card – base of card.
- Cut a piece of whisper white card stock at 2 1/2" x 3 1/2". Stamp the leaves from teh Sweetheart stamp set using wild wasabi ink and stamp onto the center, bottom of the whisper white card stock.
- Ink up the heart using So Saffron ink and stamp above the leaves from #5 above.
- Punch out a heart using the full heart punch from a scrap piece of pretty in pink card stock. Put in the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder and run through the Big Shot.
- Punch a 1/16" hole in the top right side of the heart and insert a pretty in pink brad into the hole and spread prongs on back. Put 3 dimensionals on the back of the pretty in pink heart. Attach over the so saffron heart from #6 above.
- Cut out a piece of so saffron card stock at 1" x 3 1/2" and punch out one side using the dotted scallop ribbon border punch. Attach to the back of the whisper white stamped card using snail adhesive.
- Attach all to the front center of the card – tucked under the pretty in pink ribbon as shown.
- Your card is finished!