Is crafting a big part of your life? Wouldn't you love to earn money while doing something you enjoy? How about the convenience of setting your own hours? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then Stampin' Up! is the perfect opportunity for you.
Doing what I love, and sharing what I love with others are just a few of the benefits that made me decide to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I love sharing my passion for stamping with family and friends, meeting new people, and having the chance to build a great business doing so. I also get to set my own schedule and that is a definite plus!
And during Sale-A-Bration, January 24-March 31, there are even more reasons to join the Stampin’ Up! family!
Stampin' Up!'s demonstrator starter kits are full of products that you'll use immediately as you share Stampin' Up! with your friends. Follow this link to see some of the techniques you'll be able to showcase using your Starter Kit products!
If you're interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, follow these easy steps:
- Click HERE to join me and my team!
- Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement.
- Purchase your Starter Kit-there are two great options!
- The $175 Standard Starter Kit contains over $345 worth of stamping and business supplies—only $125 during Sale-A-Bration!
- The $175 Digital + Starter Kit contains over $340 worth of stamping and business supplies, including the all-new My Digital Studio software—only $125 during Sale-A-Bration!
Once you've completed the above steps, Stampin' Up! will send you a password so you can log in to the Demonstrator Web Site where you'll find an abundance of tips, ideas, and training to help you.
Still need more information? Click HERE to get some answers to the Frequently Asked Questions about being a part of the Stampin’ Up! family! So, what are you waiting for?!! Let's start clicking!!!