Sending a little love for the upcoming Valentine’s Day holiday is my focus for today – Woo Hoo! The project was shared with me via Pinterest from a member of my downline – Deb – isn’t it cute? (Would love it if you would post your comments below!)
If you would like to see who shared this project and some step by step directions, you can click HERE and it will re-direct you to the site – enjoy!
Need the product to make this creation? Click HERE to order the supplies 24/7 in my Online Store and have it shipped direct to your door. You can also take advantage of Sale-a-bration and get FREE rewards based on the size of your purchases through March 31st – so don’t delay!
Here is a list of supplies needed to make this project:
- #125408 Sweet Shop specialty designer series paper – page 33 of the Occasions Mini Catalog – $12.95
- #124005 Silver Glimmer paper – carryover from Holiday Mini – $4.95
- #117193 Small Heart punch – page 210 of the catalog – $5.95
- #122925 Calypso Coral card stock – page 176 of the catalog – $6.95
- #104294 Sticky Strip – page 206 of the catalog – $6.95
- #103683 Mini glue dots – page 206 of the catalog – $4.95
- Hershey’s nuggets available anywhere!
If you would like to get these posts in your INBOX each day, please sign up for my blog posts under the “SUBSCRIBE” button on the left side bar of my blog and enter in your email address. If you would like to receive my newsletter via email and be kept abreast of stamp classes, specials, and stamping news, please enter your information under the “NEWSLETTER” section on the left side bar of my blog and fill out your name and email address. It’s really that simple!!!