For today’s post, I wanted to share with you a “WOW” technique that was presented at Stampin’ Up! Leadership Conference in San Antonio that I attended in January using the Multi-purpose Adhesive Sheets on shown on page 216 of the Idea Book and Catalog. What do you think?! Please post your comments below!
Need the supplies to make this card? I have them listed for you below along with the step-by-step directions to re-create this card. You can click HERE to order them in my Online Store 24/7 and have your favorite products shipped direct to your door – Woo Hoo!
- Riding hood red card stock – cut one piece at 6” x 6” and fold in half for base of card
- Cut one piece at 3 ¼” x 3”
- Early espresso card stock – cut one piece at 2 ¾” x 5 ¾”
- Whisper white – cut one piece at 2 ½” x 5 ½”
- Cut one piece at 2 ¼” x 2 ¾”
Step by Step:
- Attach the 2 ¾” x 5 ¾” early espresso card stock to the 6” x 6” riding hood red – base of card.
- Run the whisper white card stock (2 ½” x 5 ½”) through the Big Shot using the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.
- Attach a 6 ½” piece of riding hood red 3/8” taffeta ribbon around the center of the whisper white embossed card stock and secure ends on back with tape. Attach all the early espresso card/riding hood red – base of card.
- Take another piece of ribbon and tie a knot on the left side of the ribbon to create a faux bow.
- Stamp the “For You” from the Apothecary Art stamp set using early espresso ink onto the 2 ¼” x 2 ¾” whisper white card stock. Color in the flower image using riding hood red and old olive markers. Attach the image to one side of the sticky sheet. Put the smallest label framelit around the image and run through the Big Shot. Remove other piece of the sticky sheet – this part is sticky! Sprinkle dazzling diamonds glitter over the sticky sheet and shake off excess in the powder pal.
- Cut the next size label framelit using the 3 ¼” x 3” riding hood red card stock. Adhere the “For You” framelit and the riding hood red framelit together. Put 2 dimensionals on the back and secure over the top of the ribbon.
- Your card is finished!