The Swirls & Curls Verses class that was on Monday night was FUN, FUN, FUN!!! We created five different card ideas using the Swirls and Curls Verses hostess stamp set as shown on page 4 of the Summer Mini Catalog!! Take a look:
- Swirls and curls verses stamp set – FREE with a $150 purchase!
- Baroque motifs stamp set
- Concord crush stamp pad
- Big Shot
- Perfect Polka dots embossing folder
- Little leaves die
- Flower fusion die
- ½” circle punch
- Ticket corner punch
- Mini glue dots
- Daffodil delight marker
- Melon mambo marker
- Concord crush – cut one piece at 5 ½” x 8 ½” and fold in half for base of card
- Melon mambo – cut one piece at 3 ¼” x 3”
- Whisper white – cut one piece at 3” x 2 ¾”
- Scraps of old olive, melon mambo, concord crush, and daffodil delight
Step by Step:
- Using the “swirl” stamp from the Baroque Motifs stamp set, ink up in concord crush and stamp a random pattern onto the concord crush card stock.
- Punch out the 4 corners of the melon mambo and the whisper white card stock using the ticket corner punch.
- Stamp the greeting onto the bottom center of the whisper white card stock using the concord crush stamp pad. Color in the flowers using the melon mambo and daffodil delight markers. Put the card stock into the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder and run through the Big Shot.
- Attach #3 and #4 together and adhere to the front center of the concord crush card stock.
- Using a scrap of old olive card stock, cut out 2 leaves using the little leaves die and attach to the top left of the greeting – adhere using mini glue dots.
- Using scraps of melon mambo and concord crush, cut out the flowers using the flower fusion die. Attach together.
- Punch out a ½” circle using scraps of daffodil delight card stock. Attach to the center of the flower. Put a dimensional on the back of the flower and attach over the leaves.
- Your card is finished!
Post your comments below on your thoughts on this card – I LOVE IT! Just click on the "No Comments/Comments" underneath my signature and a window will come up to leave your comments!