All I can say about the Rose Garden Thinlits Dies and the Gold Foil Paper – fabulous!! I wanted to share a card that was created by Betty Peters – a member of my Stampin' Up! group and it showcases the Gold Foil Paper that is on sale with the Weekly Deals this week. What do you think? I would LOVE to hear your comments at the end of this blog post. For those of you who don't blog much, here is where you would put your comments – see picture below. This window is shown at the end of the post – just below my signature "Shari". Then just click on the "Submit Comment" box and then I can see your comments – so easy!!!!
Here's the card for you to enjoy and create at home! To order the supplies that you need just click HERE to be redirected to my 24/7 Online Store. All merchandise will be shipped direct to your door – Woo Hoo!
- Rose Wonder stamp set – #140697
- Memento Ink Pad – #132708
- Big Shot – #113439
- Precision Base Plate – #139684
- Big Shot Die Brush – #140603
- Rose Garden Thinlits Dies – #140619
- Stylist Stripes embossing folder – #132174
- Fine tip glue pen – #138309
- Stampin’ dimensionals – #104430
- Cherry cobbler card stock (#119685) – cut one piece at 5 ½” x 8 ½” and fold in half for base of card
- Gold foil card stock (#132622) – cut one piece at 5 ¼” x 4”
- Basic black card stock (#121045) – cut one piece at 5” x 3 ¾”
- Gold shimmer card stock (#133719) – cut one piece at 4” x 5 ¼”
- Scraps of whisper white and cherry cobbler card stock
Step by Step Directions:
- Run the 3 ¾” x 5” basic black card stock through the Big Shot using the stylish stripes embossing folder. Attach to the 5 ¼” x 4” gold foil card stock and then to the cherry cobbler base of card.
- Place the 4” x 5 ¼” gold shimmer card stock onto the Precision base plate, the Rose thinlit from the Rose Garden Thinlits Die collection and run through the Big Shot 2-3 times to get a good, clean cut.
- Use the Big Shot die brush and cushion pad and run the big shot die brush over the cut card stock to remove all the small chads from the rose flower.
- Place a big enough piece of cherry cobbler card stock scrap onto the back of the gold glimmer rose cut out from #3 above and attach using the fine tip glue pen. Cut off all of the excess card stock so that it doesn’t show beyond the gold rose. Attach the whole rose to the front side of the base of the card using the fine tip glue pen.
- Stamp the frame and the greeting inside of the frame using a scrap piece of whisper white card stock. Cut out using the corresponding framelit from the Rose Garden Thinlits Die collection and the Big Shot.
- Put 2 dimensionals on the back of your greeting and attach to the front of the card as shown.
- Your card is finished!