I’m back!! I bet you were wondering where I have been, haven’t you?! Ever since the Fair, I have just been swamped and can never seem to find enough time in the day to get everything done.
For my post today, I wanted to share a Christmas card with some of the new product from the Holiday catalog. I especially love the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set as shown on page 3 along with the Holiday Ornaments framelits dies – aren’t they awesome!
Let me know your thoughts on the card – would love to hear them. You can just post at the bottom of this blog post!
ORNAMENT KEEPSAKES CARD
- Ornament Keepsakes stamp set
- More Merry Messages stamp set
- Big Shot
- Holiday Ornaments framelits
- Lacy brocade embossing folder
- 1 ¼” square punch
- Basic gray stamp pad
- 3/8” basic black taffeta ribbon
- Silver glimmer paper
- Stampin’ dimensionals
- Neutrals designer series paper
- Basic black – cut one piece at 4 ¼” x 11” and fold in half for the base of card
- Very vanilla – cut two pieces at 4” x 5 ¼” (one is for the inside!)
- River rock – cut one piece at 3 ¾” x 5”
- Basic black – cut one piece at 3” x 4”
- Silver glimmer paper – cut one piece at 2 ¾” x 3 ¾”
- Basic black – cut one piece at ¾” x 3”
- Very vanilla – cut one piece at 5/8” x 2 ¾”
- Sahara sand polka dot dsp – cut one piece at 1 ½” x 4”
- Scraps of very vanilla
Step by Step:
- Adhere the 4” x 5 ¼” very vanilla card stock to the inside of the card. Attach the 1 ½” x 4” Sahara sand dsp to the top of the very vanilla card stock. Stamp one of the ornaments from the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set onto the bottom right corner of the very vanilla card stock.
- Attach the 2nd piece of 4” x 5 ¼” very vanilla card stock to the outside of the card.
- Put the river rock card stock into the lacy brocade embossing folder and run through the Big Shot. Take a piece of 3/8” basic black taffeta ribbon (approximately 6”) and run down the middle of the river rock card stock. Adhere to the back with tape. Attach all to the very vanilla on the outside of the card.
- Attach the silver glimmer paper to the 3” x 4” basic black card stock. Put a dimensional on the back side in each of the 4 corners and attach in the center of the card and over the ribbon already in place.
- Stamp your ornaments from the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set using basic gray stamp pad. Cut out using the big shot and holiday ornaments framelits. Attach as shown with stampin’ dimensionals on the back to pop up. Put one larger pearl and 2 smaller pearls on the largest ornament.
- Stamp “Happy Christmas” on the 5/8” very vanilla card stock using basic gray ink. Using the 1 ¼” square punch – notch out the end. Attach to the basic black ¾” x 3” card stock. Put 2 dimensionals on the back and attach to the card.
- Make a bow with 10” of the 3/8” basic black taffeta ribbon and secure to top of card with mini glue dot.
- Your card is finished!