Archive for August, 2011:
TIME IS RUNNING OUT ON THIS FABULOUS SPECIAL!! DON’T DELAY – AUGUST 31ST IS THE LAST DAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL!
LAST DAY ON THE SUMMER MINI CATALOG – CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE CATALOG! NOT EVERYTHING MADE IT INTO THE NEW CATALOG – DON'T MISS OUT!
Okay – this is great!! How do I order?
- Phone me your order at 952-894-2450!
- Email me your order at: Lcaspers@winternet.com!
- Click HERE to order 24/7!!
Isn’t this card just adorable?! I think so and I got some precious time in my stamp room yesterday with my very good friend, Susann and we were busy creating. It wasn’t a lot of time, but I really needed it yesterday! Click below to leave your comments – would love to hear them. Susann and I were busy creating for our upcoming Holiday Mini Shoebox swap. Would you LOVE to join us and the Stampin’ Up! family?! I would love to have you as a part of our team and you can click HERE to learn more or RSVP by Monday, August 22nd if you wish to attend.
The “Gift Givers” stamp set as featured in the 2011 Holiday Mini Catalog was my choice when creating this card. I wanted to do something in Marina Mist and I pulled out my color coach (Item #120148 for those of you who are color challenged!) to determine what accent colors to use and it suggested Crumb Cake – good enough to eat!!
Here are the supplies that I used for this card:
- Gift Givers stamp set – Item #123772 (w), #123774 (c)
- Many Merry messages – Item #116586
- Marina Mist card stock – Item #119682
- Crumb Cake card stock – Item #120953
- Whisper White card stock – Item #100730
- Silver glimmer paper – Item #124005 (Holiday Mini Item)
- 2 3/8” scallop circle punch – Item #118874
- Big Shot machine – #113439
- Circles #2 die – Item #114526
- Scallop circle punch – Item #119854
- Basic black stamp pad – Item #101179
- Scallop trim border punch – Item #118402
- Snow Burst embossing folder – Item #124096 (Holiday Mini Item)
- Crumb cake seam binding ribbon – Item #122332
- Stampin’ dimensionals – Item #104430
- Mini glue dots – Item #103683
To order your favorite Stampin’ Up! products, click HERE to place your order. You need to create a customer profile if you haven’t already done so and your stamps will be shipped direct to your door – Woo Hoo! Or, you can send me an email to: Lcaspers@winternet.com or phone me too at 952-894-2450 to place your order. VISA, MasterCard, and Discover cards accepted for payment!
It's that time of year again – Dakota County Fair!! I LOVE this cute little fair and will be spending a huge chunk of my time there this week at my booth. Stop in and say HELLO and pick up a FREE card stock sampler with some of the new "IN" colors. Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Island Indigo, and Pool Party – these names just made you want to get up and dance or something!!
You can click HERE to look at some of the FUN events to take advantage of at the Fair – I hope to see you there!
Now to turn my focus to a fabulous card that I received Convention from Jenny Maetzold – so quick, but elegant at the same time – enjoy!
Supplies needed for this card:
- Simply Soft stamp set – hostess set – #122565 (w), #122567 (c)
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS ON HOSTING YOUR OWN STAMPIN' UP! PARTY!
- Short and Sweet stamp set – #115060
- Big Shot – #113439
- Framed Tulips embossing folder – #121809
- Basic black stamp pad – #101179
- Island Indigo stamp pad – #122937
- Whisper white card stock – #100730
- Island Indigo card stock – #122923
- Baja Breeze card stock – #111352
- Baja Breeze seam binding – #122331
As always, click HERE to order your favorite Stampin' Up! products, 24/7 and have them shipped direct to your door!
Where has the summer gone?! I don't know about you, but mine has just flown by! And, the 2011 Summer Mini Catalog is just about coming to an end and so is the stamp set, "On the Grow" from page 14 – it didn't make it into the new catalog – bummer! But, don't despair! You have until Wednesday, August 31st to order this fun set. Isn't the following idea quick and easy? I received this as a swap from a very talented demonstrator (not sure who as they didn't put their name on the back) and I wanted to share it with you today:
Supplies for this Card:
- On The Grow stamp set – #123075 (w), #123077 (c)
- Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set – #115370
- Crumb cake card stock – #120953
- not quite navy card stock – #101722
- whisper white card stock – #100730
- Regals designer series paper – #117154
- Big Shot – #113439
- Square lattice embossing folder – Item #119976
- Basic black classic stamp pad – #101179
- Chocolate chip classic stamp pad – #100908
- Baja Breeze marker – #120965
- Pear Pizzazz marker – #123002 (set of "IN" colors)
- Not quite navy marker – #100059
- Sahara Sand marker – #105105
CLICK HERE FOR ORDERING YOUR FAVORITE STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS 24/7 AND HAVE THEM SHIPPED DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR!