Isn’t this card just adorable?! I think so and I got some precious time in my stamp room yesterday with my very good friend, Susann and we were busy creating. It wasn’t a lot of time, but I really needed it yesterday! Click below to leave your comments – would love to hear them. Susann and I were busy creating for our upcoming Holiday Mini Shoebox swap. Would you LOVE to join us and the Stampin’ Up! family?! I would love to have you as a part of our team and you can click HERE to learn more or RSVP by Monday, August 22nd if you wish to attend.
The “Gift Givers” stamp set as featured in the 2011 Holiday Mini Catalog was my choice when creating this card. I wanted to do something in Marina Mist and I pulled out my color coach (Item #120148 for those of you who are color challenged!) to determine what accent colors to use and it suggested Crumb Cake – good enough to eat!!
Here are the supplies that I used for this card:
- Gift Givers stamp set – Item #123772 (w), #123774 (c)
- Many Merry messages – Item #116586
- Marina Mist card stock – Item #119682
- Crumb Cake card stock – Item #120953
- Whisper White card stock – Item #100730
- Silver glimmer paper – Item #124005 (Holiday Mini Item)
- 2 3/8” scallop circle punch – Item #118874
- Big Shot machine – #113439
- Circles #2 die – Item #114526
- Scallop circle punch – Item #119854
- Basic black stamp pad – Item #101179
- Scallop trim border punch – Item #118402
- Snow Burst embossing folder – Item #124096 (Holiday Mini Item)
- Crumb cake seam binding ribbon – Item #122332
- Stampin’ dimensionals – Item #104430
- Mini glue dots – Item #103683
To order your favorite Stampin’ Up! products, click HERE to place your order. You need to create a customer profile if you haven’t already done so and your stamps will be shipped direct to your door – Woo Hoo! Or, you can send me an email to: Lcaspers@winternet.com or phone me too at 952-894-2450 to place your order. VISA, MasterCard, and Discover cards accepted for payment!