(inspired design by: Deb Valder)
- Indescribable Gift stamp set
- Butterfly basics stamp set
- versa mark stamp pad
- whisper white Kraft pad
- winter white embossing powder
- silver embossing folder
- heat gun
- coastal cabana blendabilities
- neutrals blendabilities
- old olive blendabilities
- silver foil paper
- night of navy seam binding ribbon
- mini glue dots
- embossing buddy
night of navy – cut one piece at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half for base of card
old olive – cut one piece at 4" x 4 1/4"
silver foil paper – cut one piece at 3 3/4" x 4"
Step by Step Directions:
- Using the whisper white Kraft ink pad, stamp "Happy birthday" from the Butterfly Basics stamp set onto the bottom center of the night of navy card stock. Sprinkle the winter white embossing powder over the image, shake off the excess, and heat set with a heat gun.
- Stamp the flower from the Indescribable gift stamp set using versa mark onto the center of the silver foil paper. Rub the embossing buddy over the silver foil paper to get rid of the static. Sprinkle the silver embossing powder over the image, shake off excess, and heat set with a heat gun. Color in image with the blendabilities and color as shown in the sample. Be careful to use a light touch when coloring as you can take off the silver foil from the card stock.
- Create a double bow as shown above using a fork by wrapping in a figure eight and tying in a knot. Attach to the top center of the silver foil paper using mini glue dots.
- You are finished!