A few features of the new punch style:
- Low-profile, rectangular punch body allows for easier stacking and storing
- Punches lock shut for easier
- Dual labels on top and end allow for easy identification and selection when stored
- Available in three sizes: small, medium, and extra-large
- New punches allow for larger punched images and more intricate designs while providing greater ease of use.
- Corner punches allow you to punch a corner design along the inside edges of a page, not just corners
- larger, whole-hand handle design provides better leverage for easier use
- Available in an exclusive Stampin' Up! color
To show you the versatility and creativity of our punches, I have included a WICKED cute box that was given to me by a very good customer of mine – Sherry. Isn't it just fabulous?! Let me know your thoughts by adding your comments at the end of this post!
Stay tuned tomorrow for the directions and supplies to make this wicked cute little treat box – you won't want to miss it! If you don't want to forget, just sign up in the "Subscribe" section on the left sidebar of my blog and enter in your email address and click on the "Subscribe" button when it is entered! It's that easy! Also, if you want to receive my monthly newsletter, you can sign up with your name and email address in the "Newsletter" section on the top, left sidebar of my blog and click on "Subscribe". You will automatically receive my monthly newsletter filled with Stampin' Up! specials, class information, and a techniques corner!