Need a last minute Easter Card for tomorrow?! Look no further – isn’t this just adorable?
This stamp set – “Ears to You” is available for purchase until tomorrow, Sunday, March 31st! It is available for a clear mount block only and not the wood mount. To order 24/7 – just click on the Order Online button in the right side bar to have it shipped direct to your door. But hurry! It is only available until March 31st!!!! I got inspiration for this card from Sandi MacIver.
- Ears to You stamp set
- Just Believe stamp set
- Primrose Petals marker
- Raspberry Ripple marker
- Regal Rose marker
- Old olive stamp pad
- Old olive marker
- Big Shot
- Ovals framelits collection
- Vine Embossing folder
- 1/16" circle punch
- Raspberry ripple ribbon
- Subtles brads
- Mini glue dots
- Whisper White – cut one piece at 4 1/4" x 11"
- Raspberry ripple – cut one piece at 4" x 5 1/4"
- Whisper white – cut one piece at 3 3/4" x 5"
- scraps of whisper white and raspberry ripple
Step by Step:
- Put the 3 3/4" x 5" whisper white card stock in the vine embossing folder and run through the Big Shot. Attach to the 4" x 5 1/4" raspberry ripple card stock. Attach all to the whisper white – base of card.
- Take a piece of raspberry ripple card stock and cut using the 3" x 4" framelit and cut out using the Big Shot.
- Inking up the Ears to You stamp using your markers as shown above – stamp onto a scrap piece of whisper white card stock.
- Create a mask of the two bunnies on the right and place over the top of the bunnies. Ink up the leaves from the stamp in the Just Believe stamp set using old olive ink. Stamp over the 2 bunnies on the right. Remove mask. Punch a 1/16" hole in 2 of the leaves and insert a brad in each one as shown above. Attach this whisper white card stock to the oval in #3 above. Put dimensionals on the back of the frame and attach to the center of the card.
- Tie a bow using the Raspberry Ripple ribbon and attach to the card under the "Ears to You" using mini glue dots.
- Your card is finished!