For today’s post, I wanted to share a unique card that I received at Stampin’ Up! Leadership Conference in San Antonio in January. I don’t know who made the card (she didn’t include her name), but it sure is unique!
- Wisteria Wonder – cut one piece at 4 ¼” x 11” and fold in half for base of card
- Whisper white – cut three (3) pieces at 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
- Scraps of lucky limeade and whisper white
Step by Step:
- Score the front flap of the wisteria wonder card stock at 2 ¾”. Put the front flap over the top note die making sure to line up the scored line at the 2 side points of the top note die. Only put HALF of the die through the Big Shot – just until the score line.
- Cut out 3 of the whisper white card stock pieces using the top note die. Attach one on the front of the wisteria wonder flap (on the base of the card) and one on the back. The third one goes on the inside or the back flap of the wisteria wonder card.
- Stamp your greeting on the front of the whisper white (card front) using the lucky limeade card stamp pad and from the Word Play stamp set.
- Stamp a flower from the Mixed bunch stamp set using wisteria wonder ink onto a scrap piece of whisper white card stock. Punch out using the blossom punch.
- Punch out a lucky limeade blossom from the Blossom punch. Cut off 3 of the petals to create the leaves of the flower. Attach to the back side of the wisteria wonder flower. Put all onto the sponge from the mat pack and pierce a hole in the center of the flower. Insert a silver or white brad from the 5/8” neutrals brads pack and secure on back. Attach to bottom left of the front of the card.
- Stamp your greeting on the inside of the card using an inside greeting from the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set and lucky limeade ink.
- Your card is finished!
NEED SUPPLIES FOR THIS CARD? CLICK HERE TO ORDER ONLINE 24/7!!