For today’s post, I wanted to share with you a fabulous card that I received at Leadership in San Antonio from a demonstrator friend, Lynn Anderson. I LOVE this card and so do my customers that attended my recent Open House! What do you think? Leave your comments below!
- Riding hood red – cut one piece at 5 ½” x 8 ½” and fold in half for base of card
- Cut one piece at 3” x 4 ¼” and one piece at 2 ½” x 3 ¼”
- Twitterpated dsp – cut one piece at 2” x 4”
- Whisper white – cut one piece at 4” x 5 ¼” and one piece at 2 ¼” x 3”
- Scraps of whisper white and riding hood red
Step by Step:
- Put the 4” x 5 ¼” whisper white card stock into the vintage wallpaper embossing folder and run through the Big Shot. Adhere to the riding hood red – base of card.
- Using the eyelet border punch, punch out one side of the 3” x 4 ¼” riding hood red card stock and attach to left side of the base of card.
- Attach the twitterpated dsp to #2 above. Take a 4” piece of riding hood red pleated satin ribbon and secure to the left side of the twitterpated dsp using mini glue dots.
- Stamp the greeting onto the small piece of whisper white card stock using riding hood red ink. Attach to the remaining piece of riding hood red card stock – adhere to the right side of the card as shown above.
- Using scraps of whisper white and riding hood red card stock, punch out the following to create the flower:
- Riding hood red – cut out one using the blossom punch
- Riding hood red – cut out one small flower from the bo ho blossom punch
- Whisper white – cut out one medium flower from the bo ho blossom punch
- Attach all together using mini glue dots. Put a couple of dimensionals on the back of the flower and attach above your greeting. Put a large pearl in the center of the flower.
- Your card is finished!
Need stamps to make this creation? Just click HERE and you will be directed to my Online Store and everything can be shipped direct to your door. If your purchase is $50 or higher, you can get a FREE Sale-a-bration item too!!!