My club members and I have been having so much fun with the new Bloomin' Love stamp set bundle in the Occasions Catalog – Woo Hoo! Take a look at the video below to see what we have been up to!!! The project directions will follow the video. If you enjoyed the video, please post your comments in the "Comments" section – sure would love to hear them!!!
- Whisper white card stock – cut one piece at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half for base of card
- Blushing bride – cut one piece at 4" x 5 1/4"
- Rose red – cut one piece at 3 3/4" x 5"
- Love blossoms dsp – cut one piece at 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
- Blushing bride glimmer paper – cut one piece at 4" x 4"
- scraps of whisper white
Step by step directions:
- Attach the love blossoms dsp to the rose red card stock. Then to the blushing bride card stock. Then to the whisper white – base of card.
- Put the glimmer paper face down onto the precision base plate, plate the heart framelit over the card stock and then top with a standard cutting pad. Run through the big shot.
- Put the cut out heart onto the foam pad and run the die brush over the top of the card stock gently to remove all the pieces from the heart.
- Use the fine tip glue pen on the back of the heart and then attach to the top center of the card.
- Stamp 3 large flowers and 3 small flowers (as shown above) from the Bloomin' Love stamp set onto a scrap piece of whisper white card stock using the rose red pad. Cut out using the corresponding framelit from the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits die. Put a dimensional on the back of each of the flowers and attach to the heart framelit as shown above.
- Brush each flower with the clear wink of Stella to add some shine to the image.
- Put a pearl in the center of each of the flowers.
- Tie a bow in the pink pirouette seam binding ribbon and attach to the bottom of the heart using a mini glue dot.
- Stamp "Love You" using rose red ink onto the bottom right side of the card.
- Your card is finished!