Well, snow has arrived in my neck of the woods – not a lot, just a little! (Did I mention I hate snow?!) I was busy in my stamp room creating and fell in love with this stamp set "Beautifully Baroque". I got my inspiration from Deb Valder, but changed it up a bit by using my new favorite stamp set!!! What do you think? You can post your comments at the end of this post – I would LOVE to hear them! This stamp set is featured on page 113 of the Idea Book and Catalog. Stay tuned tomorrow for another take on this card – but it is for Christmas!!!
- Beautifully Baroque Stamp Set
- Eastern elegance dsp
- Smoky slate stamp pad
- Big Shot
- Vintage wallpaper embossing folder
- Ovals collection framelits
- Occasions Paper Piercing Pack
- Paper piercer
- crushed curry chevron ribbon
- stampin' dimensionals
- whisper white – cut one piece at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half for base of card
- crushed curry – cut one piece at 4" x 5 1/4"
- whisper white – cut one piece at 3 3/4" x 5"
- eastern elegance dsp – cut one piece at 2" x 3 3/4"
- smoky slate – cut one piece at 4" x 4"
- whisper white – cut one piece at 3 3/4" x 3 3/4"
Step by Step directions:
- Run the 3 3/4" x 5" whisper white through the Big Shot using the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. Attach to the crushed curry card stock. Attach the eastern elegance dsp to the bottom of the whisper white card stock. Wrap a piece of crushed curry chevron ribbon around the paper (where the seams meet) and secure on back with tape. Attach all to the whisper white – base of card.
- Cut out an oval using the 2nd largest oval from the Oval collection framelit using the Big Shot and the 4" x 4" smoky slate card stock.
- Using the occasions oval template that matches this, punch holes around the perimeter of the oval.
- Stamp using smoky slate ink and the Beautifully Baroque stamp onto the 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" whisper white card stock.
- Cut out an oval using the 3rd largest oval from the Oval collection framelit collection using the Big Shot and the 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" whisper white card stock. Attach to the smoky slate card stock from #2 above.
- Put 4 dimensionals on the back of smoky slate (make sure the piercing/bumps are face up!) and attach to the center of your card.
- Adhere pearls on the stamped image as shown.
- Your card is finished!