Well, I guess it has been a long time since I last posted, you are probably wondering where I have been! Life has just been busy with Sale-a-bration parties and classes, time just seems to get away from me!
For today’s post, I want to share an Easter card that I featured at some of my classes, clubs, and stamp shows. I hope that you can copy and share it with other’s for the upcoming Easter week. The stamp set, “Easter Dove” is featured in the Occasions Mini Catalog and is available until April 30th. Click HERE to view the catalog and HERE to place an order ONLINE 24/7 and have your favorite Stampin’ Up! merchandise shipped direct to your door!
- Easter Dove stamp set
- Concord crush stamp pad
- Big Shot
- Petals a Plenty Embossing folder
- Flirtatious dsp
- Doily sizzlit
- Circles #2 die
- Mini glue dots
- Whisper white – cut one piece at 5 ½” x 8 ½” and fold in half for base of card
- Cut one piece at 3 ¾” x 5”
- Wisteria wonder – cut one piece at 5” x 4”
- Wisteria wonder pattern dsp – cut one piece at 4 ½” x 4 1/2”
- Scraps of whisper white and concord crush card stock
Step by Step:
- Attach the wisteria wonder card stock to the whisper white – base of card.
- Run the 3 ¾” x 5” whisper white card stock through the Big Shot using the Petals a Plenty embossing folder and attach to the wisteria wonder card stock using mini glue dots.
- Run the wisteria wonder patter dsp through the big shot using the doily die. Attach to the front of the card.
- Cut out a 2 ½” circle using the circles #2 die from scraps of concord crush card stock and run through the big shot. Attach to the center of the doily.
- Cut a 2” circle using the circles #2 die from scraps of whisper white card stock and run through the big shot. Stamp “He is Risen” from the Easter Dove stamp set using concord crush ink. Brush edges of the whisper white circle with concord crush ink using a sponge. Attach to the center of the concord crush 2 ½” circle in the center of the doily.
- Attach a rhinestone to the “dot” on the “I” in Risen.
- Your card is finished!