For today’s post, I wanted to share a card sample that I received from Meg Holland at my recent Stampin’ Up! FREE trip to DisneyWorld. I did change it just a bit, but wanted to give credit to Meg! The stamp set is featured in the new 2012-2013 Idea Book and Catalog that is scheduled to be released on June 1st – how do you like it? Post your comments below – I would love to hear them!
If you would like to pre-order your catalog, please contact me by clicking HERE! If you have purchased Stampin’ Up! product from me in the last year, you can get your complimentary one by just clicking HERE! If not, but you would still like one, you can get yours FREE too with a qualifying order – I have seen it – it just keeps getting better and better!
- Whisper white card stock – cut one piece at 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Not quite navy card stock – cut one piece at 4” x 5 ¼”
- Whisper white – cut one piece at 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
- Summer Smooches dsp – cut 12 – 1 3/8” squares of different patterns
- Lucky limeade – cut one piece at 2 ½” x 3”
- Whisper white – cut one piece at 2 ¼” x 2 ¾”
- Scraps of whisper white card stock
Step by Step:
- Run the 4” x 5 ¼” not quite navy card stock through the Big Shot using the vintage wallpaper embossing folder. Attach to the whisper white – base of card.
- Tape the 12 summer smooches dsp squares in a random pattern to the 4 ¼” x 5 ½” whisper white card stock. Put the largest label framelit around the paper and cut out. Wrap a piece of pool party seam binding ribbon around the bottom part of the framelit and tie in a knot on the right side. Attach to the center of the card using dimensionals on the back.
- Coloring in the vase with not quite navy marker and the leaves with the lucky limeade marker – stamp the image into the center of the whisper white 2 ¼” x 2 ¾” card stock.
- Put the card stock from #3 above into the oval frame embossing folder and run through the big shot. Punch out the 4 corners using the ticket corner punch.
- Stamp the flower in real red ink and onto a scrap piece of whisper white card stock. Cut out with scissors and put a dimensional on the back of it and adhere to the top of the leaves in #4 above. Attach to the 2 ½” x 3” lucky limeade card stock. Attach 4 rhinestones to each of the four corners where the ticket corner has been punched. Attach all the center of the card and over the ribbon already in place.
- Your card is finished!