Archive for April, 2012:
Well, it’s here! The Retiring Stamp Set list and the Retiring Accessories List!
Click HERE for the Retiring Stamp List!
Click HERE for the Retiring Accessories List! Please note that any product with an * behind it is being reconfigured.
Click HERE for the Retiring Décor Elements List!
CHANGES IN PRODUCTS TO NOTE:
- The Simply Adorned and Décor Elements product lines will be discontinued.
While Stampin’ Up! will not be offering a complete line of these products, you may see them again in the future offered individually or as parts of kits.
- Classic Stampin’ Pads are being reconfigured to feature a new, firm foam pad.
This is not a color change. The firm foam pads are a product improvement that will provide better ink coverage for your stamps, and longer life for your ink pads.
- Some product offerings, such as 12" x 12" card stock or individual Stampin’ Write Markers will be altered so that not all colors will be offered individually (some will, but not all).
· April 15-May 31, 2012 (select items available while supplies last)
Things to Remember:
- Orders can be placed by sending me an email, phone call or shopping online simply by clicking on the “ORDER ONLINE” button in the right sidebar. Orders will be shipped direct to your door when you order online – Woo Hoo!
- Retiring accessories are only available while supplies last, so don’t delay!
For today’s post, I wanted to share card swaps from my downline – those group of fabulous women that are a part of my team, “Expressions of the Heart”. If you would like to learn more about joining my team, click HERE and you can get many of your questions answered!
The first one featured is using a retiring stamp set – “Totally Tool” and the featured artist is Lora Bodin! Click HERE to take a look and place those orders for your favorites – time is of the essence. Once they are gone, they are gone for good!
The 2nd one featured is using a new, sneak peek stamp set from the new catalog – “Everything Eleanor” and the featured artist is Deb Hoekstra! New catalog is being released on June 1st – stay tuned!
The 3rd one featured is using a retiring, hostess only, stamp set and the featured artist is Annette Jensen! I still have availability to get those stamp shows in during May, click HERE to view my calendar to get your choice of dates!
The 4th one featured is using a stamp set from the current Idea Book and Catalog – “Bring on the Cake” and the featured artist is Patti Chesky! The paper featured is from the Summer Smooch sneak peek special through April 30th. Click HERE to take advantage of this special!
The 5th one featured is using “Lovely Letters” alphabet set from the current Idea Book and Catalog and the featured artist is Becky Pressgrove! The paper is Mocha Morning Specialty paper as shown on page 183 of the current Idea Book and Catalog. Stay tuned to my blog on April 25th to see if this will be retiring – the Retiring Accessories will be released then!
The last one featured is using a retiring stamp set – “Oval All” and the featured artist is ME!! I am sure going to miss this one – I use it all the time!
I hope that you enjoy the ideas that I have posted today – please make sure to share your comments below this blog post. Just click on “No Comment/Comment” and it will open up another box for you to put in your comments. Happy stamping!
I wanted to share a card that was inspired by Jill Franchette on her blog that I ran across and had to put my own little spin on it and share with all of you. Click HERE to see Jill’s original card.
Here is a list of the supplies and step by step directions to create this simple card!
- Bright Blossoms stamp set
- Curly Cute stamp set
- Black staz on ink
- Real red stamp pad
- Lucky limeade stamp pad
- Big Shot
- Stripes embossing folder
- Scallop edge punch
- Whisper white – cut one piece at 5 ½” x 8 ½” and fold in half for base of card
- Whisper white – cut one piece at 2 ½” x 4 ¼”
- Basic black – cut one piece at 1” x 4 ¼”
Step by Step:
- Run the 2 ½” x 4 ¼” whisper white card stock through the Big shot and using the stripes embossing folder. Using the scallop edge punch, punch out one of the 4 ¼” edges.
- Attach the 1” x 4 ¼” basic black card to the back of the 2 ½” x 4 ¼” whisper white card stock in # 1 above. Attach all to the whisper white – base of card.
- Stamp your greeting using black staz on ink and the “Thank You” from Curly Cute stamp set to the right of the whisper white – base of card – just above the basic black card stock.
- Stamp the little leaves from the Bright Blossom stamp set using lucky limeade ink – to the left of your greeting.
- Stamp the tulip using real red ink – just above the lucky limeade leaves.
- Your card is finished!
Happy Easter! I wanted to share with all of you today an Easter Basket that I created for my guests today for our Easter celebration. What do you think? Please share your comments below by clicking on No Comments/Comments at the end of this blog post – would love to hear them – enjoy!
Here is a view from the top of the basket – loving the Lace Ribbon Border Punch!
To order any of your favorite Stampin’ Up! products, just click HERE HEREHE and it will direct you to my online store – 24/7!!
For my Tuesday Thoughts, I wanted to share a video featuring Shannon West from Stampin’ Up! and the Lace Ribbon Border Punch – one of my favorite new punches. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do!
To order supplies 24/7 for this project, please click HERE and you will be re-directed to my ONLINE store and have your favorite Stampin’ Up! merchandise shipped direct to your door!