I have so fallen in love with Stampin' Up!'s lattice die for the Big Shot! A few days ago, I also posted a card prepared by a member of my downline – Susann S. using this same die – there is so much that you can do with it, the sky is the limit. Stay tuned later in the week for another idea that using this versatile die – you won't want to miss it! Click here to view the card from Susann!
- Whisper white – cut one piece at 5 ½” x 8 ½” – for the base of the card
- Whisper white – cut one piece at 4 ¼” x 5 ½” – for the lattice die
- Pink Pirouette – cut one piece at 1 ½” x 5 ½” and one piece at 1” x 5 ½”
- Scraps of whisper white, pink pirouette
Step by Step:
- Put the 4 ¼” x 5 ½” whisper white card stock onto the lattice die and run through the Big Shot. Adhere to the top right side of the whisper white – base of card using mini glue dots.
- Put the 1 ½” x 5 ½” pink pirouette card stock into the square lattice embossing folder and run through the Big Shot.
- Using the Scallop trim border punch, punch out one edge of the 1” x 5 ½” pink pirouette card stock. Attach to #2 above.
- Wrap a piece of 6 ½” whisper white taffeta ribbon around the top edge of the pink pirouette card stock from #3 above and adhere ends around the back using mini glue dots. Attach all to the bottom third of the whisper white – base of card.
- Take another smaller piece of whisper white taffeta ribbon and wrap around the left side of the ribbon – securing a faux bow.
- Take a scrap piece of pink pirouette card stock and place into the Heart of Hearts embossing folder and run through the Big Shot. Put dimensionals on the back and adhere to the right side of the card – just over the ribbon already in place.
- Using the large bird punch, cut out 2 birds and 2 leaves (to become the wings of the bird) using scraps of whisper white card stock. Adhere all pieces together and place a mini glue dot on the back of the bird (on the head) and attach to the pink heart – make sure that one of the birds are flipped over so that it becomes a mirror image and the birds appear to be kissing! Adhere a small rhinestone to each of the birds for their eyes.
- Stamp your greeting from the Tiny Tags stamp set using basic gray ink and stamp onto a scrap piece of whisper white card stock. Cut out using the jewelry tag punch. Punch a 1/16” hole in the top of the tag and insert a linen thread into it and tie around the whisper white taffeta ribbon on the card.
- Your card is finished!
How do I order supplies?!
- You can phone me to place your order!
- You can email me to place your order!
- You can order online 24/7 by clicking here! Set up a customer profile and then order your supplies – it's that easy and best of all, it will be shipped direct to your door via UPS!