I don’t know about you, but I am ready for Spring to arrive in Minnesota! We just had another huge snowstorm with at least 10 inches of heavy, wet snow – it is a winter wonderland out there! Besides snow blowing the driveway, I have had some time in my stamp room getting ready for the Rosemount High School Craft Fair this Saturday, March 10th from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. I have bunnies jumping around all over my stamp room- LOL!
Like my nephew Nicholas always tells me – I am like the energizer bunny – always busy with something! I have created stamping survival kits (you have to see them – so, so cute!), bunnies on pizza boxes, gift boxes with 3×3 note cards and a little chocolate too! If you jump on over to my Facebook Page on Friday, I will have some of the items posted there.
Besides all the little gift ideas I have been making, I have been making cards too. Here is one that I received as a swap from Kathy A. – I just changed the greeting on it – its just the little things, isn’t it?
- You’re Inspiring stamp set – #145808
- Big Shot – #143263
- Magnetic platform – #130658
- Layering ovals framelits – #141706
- Tranquil Tide stamp pad – #144085
- Everyday label punch – #144668
- Wink of Stella – #141897
- So saffron marker
- 1/4″ double stitched ribbon – daffodil delight – #144116
- stampin dimensonals – #104430
- mini glue dot – #103683
- Very vanilla – cut one piece at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and fold in half for base of card
- Tranquil tide – cut one piece at 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Daffodil delight – cut one piece at 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Scraps of very vanilla
Step by Step Directions:
- Adhere the 4″ x 5 1/4″ Tranquil Tide card stock to the Very Vanilla – base of card.
- Stamp the string of daffodils along the bottom of the Daffodil Delight card stock using Tranquil Tide ink. Using the 2 5/8″ x 3 5/8″ oval from the Layering Ovals Framelits collection, – put the framelit in the center of the daffodil delight card stock and run through the big shot – putting a hole in the center allowing the Tranquil Tide card stock to show through.
- Stamp the larger daffodils onto a larger scrap piece of very vanilla card stock and stamp using Tranquil Tide ink. Cut out using the 2 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ scallop oval framelit. Attach to the center of the card by putting dimensionals on the back.
- Tie a bow into the 1/4″ double stitched daffodil delight ribbon and attach above the flowers as shown by using a mini glue dot.
- Stamp Happy Easter onto a scrap piece of very vanilla card stock and then punch out using the Everyday label punch. Cut off the 2 sides to create a long oval greeting. Put 2 mini dimensionals on the back and attach to the bottom of the card as shown.
- Your card is finished!