Welcome back to Woo Hoo! Wednesday! It’s been a while since I have posted – life has seemed to get in the way the past 2 weeks with getting taxes prepared and then getting ready for OnStage in Minneapolis to get my hands on the 2019 Idea Book & Catalog – Woo Hoo!
For today’s tip, I wanted to share with you a couple of tips on how to keep your framelits from getting bent out of shape when using the Big Shot. I’ve also shared a cute baby card using the “Fable Friends” stamp set as featured in the 2019 Occasions Catalog. This cute stamp set will make it into the new catalog – so many cute things you can do with this set.
Supplies Used for this Card:
- Fable Friends Stamp set – #148670
- Big Shot – #143263
- Stitched Rectangle Framelits – #148551
- Country Floral embossing folder – #149698
- Layering Oval framelits – #141706
- Calypso Coral blends – #144045
- Calypso Coral 1/8″ grosgrain ribbon – #144173
- Pumpkin Pie light blend – #144578
- Daffodil Delight light blend – #144586
- Stampin’ dimensionals – #104430
- Mini glue dots – #103683
I LOVE hearing from you! Please feel free to post your comments or questions below.