Posts Tagged ‘stampin’ up! easter card ideas’
Well, it’s here!! The Occasions Mini 2012 catalog and it is fabulous! If you haven’t received your copy yet and are not established with a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, please send me an email and I will get one sent off to you!
For today’s post, I am using the “Easter Dove” stamp set featured on page 43 of the Occasions Mini Catalog – how do you like it? Please leave your comments below – I would love to hear them!
Need the supplies to make this card? Just click HERE and you will be directed to my Online store – all supplies will be shipped direct to your door – how easy it that?!!
- Easter Dove stamp set – Occasions Mini 2012 catalog
- Big Shot
- Labels Collection Framelits Dies
- Vintage wallpaper embossing folder
- Little leaves sizzlit
- Floral fusion sizzlit
- Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder
- 5 petal flower punch
- Large pearls
- Mini glue dots
- Stampin’ dimensionals
- Concord crush stamp pad
- 3/8” pleated satin ribbon – blushing bride – absolutely fabulous!!
Interested in making this card?!! This is one of the featured items in my “Red Hot Mama Stamp Club” that takes place the third Monday of the month. If you are interested in being a part of a monthly stamp club, please sign up in the “Newsletter” box on the left side bar of my blog and I will add you to my list! Or, you can just send me an email too as to your interest and I will get you plugged in.
Today's card sample I received from a very good friend of mine – Susann S. – isn't it stunning? I had to duplicate it of course and share with all of you! This card would fit for an Easter card, sympathy card, or to give to one of your friends (a woman, I think!). The lattice die that is used is so versatile – it really should be a favorite in your stamp room, or on your wish list to purchase soon – if you think outside the box, you can create circles and so much more with this die.
Supplies Needed to make this Card:
- Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set – item #115370 – page 157
- Big Shot – item #113439 – page 204
- Multipurpose platform
- Standard cutting pads
- Lattice die – item #115958 – page 206
- Circles #2 die – item #114526 – page 213
- Little leaves die – item #114511 – page 210
- Framed Tulips embossing folder – item #121809 – page 28 of the Occasions Mini
- Bo Ho Blossoms punch – item #119858 – page 200
- Not quite navy stamp pad – item #103008 – page 168
- Not quite navy card stock – item #101722 – page 168
- So saffron card stock – item #105118 – page 167
- Very vanilla card stock – item #101650 – page 169
- Pear Pizzazz stamp pad – item #119784 – page 165
- Daffodil delight stamp pad – item #119667 – page 166
- Peach parfait stamp pad – item #119784 – page 165
- Pearls – item #119247 – page 188
- Mini glue dots – #103683 – page 197
- Stampin' dimensionals – item #104430 – page 197
To order supplies for this product ANY time DAY OR NIGHT, click HERE! A friendly reminder that some of the supplies used for this card appear in the Occasions Mini Catalog - this will expire on Saturday, April 30th. So, don't delay on your purchase! You never know if the products in the Occasions Mini Catalog will make it into the new catalog when it is released in July.