Posts Tagged ‘occasions catalog 2017’
One of my all time favorites from the Occasions, 2017 Catalog is the stamp set "Beautiful You" as shown on page 24. My club members completed this card in January and I finally found a few moments to share it with all of you. Please feel free to post your thoughts below this blog post with your comments. Click HERE to view the stamp set!
- Beautiful You stamp set – #143004/143637
- Big Shot – #143263
- Softly Falling embossing folder – #139672
- Layering oval framelits – #141706
- Soft sky stamp pad – #131181
- So Saffron stamp pad – #126957
- Black memento stamp pad – #132708
- Silver glimmer paper – #135314
- Stampin’ dimensionals – #104430
- Magnetic platform – #130658
- Smoky slate card stock – cut one piece at 4 ¼” x 11” and fold in half for base of card
- Basic gray card stock – cut one piece at 4” x 5 ¼” and one piece at 1 ½” x 3 ¾”
- Soft sky card stock – cut one piece at 3 ¾” x 5” and one piece at 1 ¼” x 3 ¾”
- Whisper white card stock – cut one piece at 1” x 3 ¾”
- Scraps of basic gray, silver glimmer paper, and whisper white
Step by Step Directions:
- Put the 3 ¾” x 5” soft sky card stock in the Softly Falling embossing folder and run through the Big Shot.
- Attach to the 4” x 5 ¼” basic gray card stock. Attach all to the 4 1/4” x 5 1/2” smoky slate – base of card.
- Stamp your greeting using the black memento stamp pad onto the 1” x 3 ¾” whisper white card stock – on the right. Attach to the 1 ¼” x 3 ¾” soft sky card stock. Attach all to the 1 ½” x 3 ¾” basic gray card stock.
- Attach to the greeting to the bottom of the card – leaving approximately ½” to ¾” of space.
- Cut out an oval from the Layering oval framelits collection using a scrap piece of basic gray card stock. Use the 3 ½” x 2 5/8” oval to cut out using the Big Shot and the magnetic platform.
- Cut out a scalloped oval from the Layering oval framelits collection using a scrap piece of silver glimmer card stock. Use the 3 ¼” x 2 ¼” scalloped oval to cut out using the Big Shot and the magnetic platform.
- Stamp the woman with the umbrella from the Beautiful You stamp set using the memento stamp pad onto a scrap piece of whisper white card stock. Stamp in the dress using the scribble stamp from the Beautiful You stamp set using soft sky ink.
- Use the smaller scribble stamp from the Beautiful You stamp set using the so saffron ink and ink up the umbrella.
- Cut out the woman using the 3” x 2 1/8” oval framelit from the Layering Oval Framelits collection and the Big Shot. Put dimensionals on the back and attach to the silver glimmer scalloped frame. Tape to the oval basic gray oval and then put more dimensionals on the back of the basic gray oval and secure to the top left of the card.
- Your card is finished!
To order supplies and have them shipped direct to your door – just click on the image or click HERE!
Watercolor Pencils are one of my favorite things from the Occasions Catalog! The colors in the pack actually match the colors in the catalog – Basic Black, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White – Woo Hoo!
Did I mention that I LOVE Stampin' Up?! I would love to know what your favorite item is from the new 2017 Occasions Catalog! Just post in the comments section below the blog post – after the signature line.
So, how do you use the Watercolor Pencils? Click on the video below from Shannon West, Stampin' Up! home office on some tips and tricks for using the watercolor pencils. I hope to share a cool card with you tomorrow in creating a background with the watercolor pencils – so check back tomorrow!
How do I order? Just click HERE to be redirected to my 24/7 Online Store!
Enjoy the New Occasions Highlights Video from Stampin' Up!!
What is Sale-a-bration?!
Here’s the deal: for every $50 USD you spend (before tax and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it’s the perfect time to purchase those products you’ve had your eye on while earning more products for free. Click HERE to view the many choices for your FREE Sale-a-bration item!
HOST YOUR OWN QUALIFYING PARTY!
Need another excuse to get together with friends? Just host a qualifying party with at least $250 US in sales during Sale-A-Bration and you’ll earn $25 USD more in Stampin’ Rewards! You can even apply your Stampin’ Rewards toward a Starter Kit and become a demonstrator yourself!
JOIN MY TEAM AND THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY!
It’s the best time of year to join Stampin’ Up! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $99 USD and choose TWO additional stamp sets for your Starter Kit—any stamp set, any price! (Excludes Sale-A-Bration sets and bundles.) Plus, the kit ships for free!
What are you waiting for?! Contact me today to learn more – you will be glad you did!!