Posts Tagged ‘itty bitty shapes punch pack’
This is the 2nd project that we did while at Founder's Circle – isn't this wicked cute? Such a cute little gift idea! The stamp set is Create a Cupcake from the Occasions Mini catalog that you should be getting in your mailboxes soon! If you don't get just prior to the new year, just send me an email or phone call and I will get one off to you – enjoy!
- Create-a-cupcake stamp set – Occasions Mini Catalog
- Blushing bride card stock – cut at 2"x4"
- Soft suede card stock – cut at 3"x6"
- Very vanilla card stock – cut at 2"x4"; 2 at 1 3/4" x 1 3/4"
- Blushing Bride textured card stock – cut at 3" x 5"
- Pear Pizzazz textured card stock – cut at 2" x 4"
- Blushing bride classic pad
- Peach parfait classic pad
- Pear pizzazz classic pad
- Soft suede classic pad
- Cherry cobbler marker
- 12" linen thread
- Stampin' dimensionals
- mini glue dots
- snail adhesive
- small flat cello bag
- bone folder
- paper snips
- build-a-cupcak punch
- 1/2" circle punch
- Itty Bitty shapes mini punch pack
Step by Step Directions for: Happy Birthday Flower Mini Card
- Fold 2"x4" very vanilla card stock in half to create 2"x2" card.
- Punch out 3 flowers using blushing bride textured card stock using mini punch pack.
- Stamp sentiment in soft suede, pear pizzazz, peach parfait, and blusing bride ink, on the front of the 2"x2" vanilla card stock card. Be sure to leave space between the 2nd and 3rd sentiments to adhere flowers.
- Using build-a-cupcake punch, punch out flower centers and cupcake bottom from 3"x5" soft suede card stock. Adhere flower centers to flowers using mini glue dots.
- Adhere flowers to card using mini glue dots.
Step by Step Directions for: Cupcake Mini Card
- Fold pear pizzazz textured card stock in half to create 2"x2" card.
- Using snail adhesive, adhere 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" very vanilla card stock to card center.
- Stamp sprinkle image in blushing bride ink on 3"x5" blushing bride textured card stock. Punch out sprinkles using build-a-cupcake punch.
- Stamp bow in soft suede ink on soft suede card stock; punch out bow using build-a-cupcake punch.
- Adhere cupcake top and cupcake bottom to very vanilla card stock.
Step by Step Directions for: Happy Birthday Mini 4-Heart Mini Card
- Fold blushing bride 2"x4" card stock in half to create a 2"x2" card.
- Stamp 3 hearts in Pear Pizzazz, blushing bride, and peach parfait ink on very vanilla card stock. Ink one heart using cherry cobbler marker and stamp on very vanilla card stock.
- Punch out 4 hearts using 1/2" circle punch.
- Stamp sentiment in soft suede ink, then stamp on card front.
- Adhere hearts to card using stampin' dimensionals.
- Put three mini cards in cello bag and tie with linen thread.
How do I order?!
Once your catalog arrives – around the end of December to the 1st of January, you can order 24/7 on my Website, you can phone me, or you can send me an email. Just click on any of the links and it will direct you to my Website for all of that information. All orders can be shipped direct to your door, you don't need to attend a stamp class or party to order your favorite Stampin' Up! merchandise, you just need your favorite Stampin' Up! demonstrator - ME!!!
The occasions mini catalog period will be January 4th through April 30th and will be posted online on January 4th! Don't delay, you never know if the merchandise will make it into the new catalog or not!