Posts Tagged ‘2017 stampin’ up! sale-a-bration’
I absolutely LOVE the new Sale-a-bration stamp set – Hey Chick! I received this card from Julie Tonsager using the FREE Sale-a-bration stamp set "Hey Chick" stamp set and shared it with my stamp club members this month!
- Hey Chick stamp set – #143328/143331
- Big Shot – #143263
- Magnetic platform – #1306588
- Stitched framelits collection – #145372
- Hexagons embossing folder – #143231
- Classic label punch – #141491
- Early espresso stamp pad – #126974
- Sahara Sand stamp pad – #126976
- Sponge brayer – #141714
- Cajun craze, pumpkie pie & crushed curry markers – #131264
- 5/8" burlap ribbon – #141487
- Stampin' dimensionals – #104430
- Cajun craze card stock – cut one piece at 5 ½” x 8 ½” and fold in half for base of card
- Whisper white card stock – cut one piece at 3” x 5”
- Scraps of crumb cake card stock
Step by Step Directions:
- Spritz your 3" x 5" whisper white card stock with water – just a bit! It will make the impression better when you run through the Big Shot. Allow to dry.
- Using the sponge brayer, ink up the hexagon embossing folder using the Sahara Sand stamp pad on the inside – where the Stampin’ Up! Logo is. Place the 3” x 5” whisper white card stock into the embossing folder and run through the Big Shot.
- Attach to the front of the Cajun craze – base of card.
- Stamp the chicken from the “Hey Chick” stamp set using early espresso stamp pad. Color in using the Cajun craze marker (head), pumpkin pie marker (feet), and the crushed curry marker (beak). Cut out using the 2 3/8” circle framelit from the Stitched Framelits collection using the Big Shot and the magnetic platform.
- Staple a piece of the 5/8” burlap ribbon to the left side of the chicken and secure with a staple. Put 3 dimensionals on the back of the chicken and attach to the top center of the card.
- Stamp “Hey Chick” using early espresso stamp pad onto a scrap piece of crumb cake card stock and cut out using the classic label punch. Attach to the bottom right of the card.
- Your card is finished!
#143328 – wood mount
#143331 – clear mount
Click on the picture of each item below to place an order for that item – it will redirect you to my 24/7 Online Store! All orders can be shipped direct to your door!!