Life sure has been crazy busy for me this past few months! So, I finally have some time to share with you one of the samples that I created for my presentation at Stampin' Up! OnStage in Minneapolis in early April. What is OnStage? It is a HUGE get together of Stampin' Up! demonstrators in regions throughout the world and allows demonstrators to get a sneak peak at some of the new products that will be released – Woo Hoo! It is truly an honor to be selected and to create samples for everyone to enjoy. The stamp set that I was asked to present ideas on was "Crafting Forever". So, here is one of my cards that I created – what do you think? You can place your comment at the end of this blog post – I would LOVE to hear them!
How do I order supplies? Just click HERE and be redirected to my 24/7 online store and have your favorite items shipped direct to your door!
Here are the supplies and step by step directions! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
- Crafting forever stamp set – #143958 – Available for order on June 1st!
- Work of Art stamp set – #134111
- Real red ink pad – #126949
- Black memento ink pad – #132708
- Big Shot – #143263
- Large polka dot embossing folder – #133739 – SOLD OUT! Substitute Hexagon Embossing Folder!
- Layering circles framelits – #141705
- 1 1/2" circle punch – #138299
- 1 3/4" circle punch – #119850
- 2" circle punch – #133782
- Real red marker
- Crumb cake marker
- Stampin' dimensionals – #104430
- Real red card stock – cut one piece at 4 1/4" x 7 1/2" – score at 3 1/2" – fold in half for base of card.
- Crumb cake card stock – cut one piece at 3 1/2" x 4"
- Whisper white card stock – cut one piece at 3 1/4" x 3 3/4"
- Whisper white card stock – cut one piece at 3 1/2" x 4" – this is for the inside of the card!
- scraps of real red, whisper white, and crumb cake
Step by Step Directions:
- Stamp the "zig zag" pattern from the Work of Art stamp set onto the 3 1/2" x 4" whisper white card stock using the real red stamp pad. Attach to the inside of the card.
- Run the 3 1/4" x 3 3/4" whisper white card stock through the Big Shot and using the Large polka dot embossing folder . Attach to the 3 1/2" x 4" crumb cake card stock and then attach all to the real red – base of card.
- Stamp the pot of paintbrushes from the Crafting forever stamp set onto a piece a whisper white card stock. Cut out using the 3 1/8" circle framelit from the Layering Circles framelits collection and the big shot.
- Color in the pot using the crumb cake marker.
- Cut out a scalloped circle using the 3 3/8" scalloped circle framelit from the Layering Circles collection using the big shot and a scrap piece of real red card stock. Attach the circle from #2 above and real red frame. Attach to the top of the card so that half of the circle is hanging over the fold.
- Stamp just the middle paintbrush onto a scrap piece of whisper white card stock using the memento black stamp pad. Cut out and then put a mini dimensional on the back and secure over the paintbrush already stamped from before. The dimensionals on the back will raise it up. Color in the paint brush using crumb cake and real red markers.
- Cut out the following with punches:
- 1 1/2" – stamp your greeting from the Work of Art Stamp set onto a scrap piece of whisper white card stock using black memento stamp pad.
- 1 3/4" – cut out using a scrap piece of crumb cake card stock.
- 2" – cut out using a scrap piece of real red card stock.
- Assemble all circles together. The whisper white one should have a dimensional on the back. The rest is just put together using snail adhesive. Attach to bottom right of card as shown.
- Your card is finished!
WORK OF ART CLEAR-MOUNT STAMP SET
REAL RED CLASSIC STAMPIN' PAD