- Party Panda stamp set
- Big Shot
- Magnetic Platform
- Polka Dot Embossing Folder
- Stitched Shapes Framelits Collections die
- Classic label punch
- 1/2″ circle punch
- Black Memento stamp pad
- Mini dimensionals
- Pink Pirouette Light Stampin’ Blend Marker
- Snail Adhesive
- Basic Black – cut one piece at 4 1/4″ x 11″ and fold in half for base of card
- Whisper White – cut one piece at 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Pink Pirouette – cut one piece at 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Scraps of whisper white and basic black
Step by Step Directions:
- Adhere the 4″ x 5 1/4″ whisper white card stock to the Basic black – base of card.
- Put the 3 3/4″ x 5″ Pink pirouette card stock into the Polka dot embossing folder and run through the Big Shot. Attach to the whisper white on the base of the Basic black card.
- Place a scrap piece of basic black card stock onto the magnetic platform – making sure that one of the standard cutting pads is on top of it first. Place the 2 5/8″ stitched square framelit from the Stitched shapes Framelits collection onto the basic black card stock. Take the 2 1/8″ stitched square framelit and lay inside the previous square framelit. Place the 2nd standard cutting pad over the top of the framelits. Run through the Big shot a couple of times to make sure to get a good cut. Remove the center of the basic black that was cut out and set aside for another project. Put a mini dimensional on the back of each of the corners of the frame and then attach to the front of the card as shown.
- Stamp the Panda Bear as shown above in black memento ink on a scrap piece of whisper white card stock and then repeat the process of running through the Big Shot. You will use the 2 1/8″ x 2 1/8″ stitched square to cut out the bear with the Big shot and the magnetic platform. Put 4 dimensionals on the back side in the corner and then attach to the front of the card as shown above.
- Stamp “Happy birthday” in black memento ink onto a scrap piece of whisper white card stock. Punch out using the classic label punch. Put a couple of mini dimensionals on the back of the greeting and attach to the front of the card as shown.
- Color in the circles on the Panda’s hat with the pink pirouette stampin’ blend marker.
- Cut out 7 1/2″ circles using the 1/2″ circle punch. Put a dimensional on the back of each one and secure in a random pattern on the front of the card.
- Your card is finished!
Now that you are finished – it’s time to Order supplies – Woo Hoo! Click HERE to have an order shipped direct to your door! I always send off a thank you card for all customer orders – it’s recyclable and FREE!!! So what are you waiting for? Get this little cutie stamp set for FREE while the getting is good!