These are the final projects from my Downline that I wanted to share with each of you! The notebook was created by Deb H., many of you have seen it and wanted the directions to complete – here it is!:
- Just Believe stamp set – page 109 of the IB&C
- Tangerine Tango card stock
- Sunny Garden designer series paper – page 174 of the IB&C
- Pear Pizzazz card stock
- whisper white card stock
- Dotted scallop ribbon border punch – page 200 of the IB&C
- 2 3/8" scallop circle punch – page 200 of the IB&C
- Scallop circle punch – page 200 of the IB&C
Step by Step Directions:
- Cut Tangerine Tango card stock at 8" x 11"
- On the inside portion of the Tangerine Tango card stock, cut off a 5" x 5" triangle at the top.
- Score at 5/8", 1", and 6".
- Attach the 5/8" tab of the Tangerine Tango card stock to the back of the 5"x8" tablet using Sticky Strip.
- Fold remaining Tangerine Tango card stock over the tablet. The 5" folded flap that is on the inside becomes the pocket for the inside of the tablet. This is where you can store a gift certificate, money, grocery list, coupons, etc. - whatever you are going to use your table for. When securing the pocket on the inside, use sticky strip along the bottom and up the side. The slanted part remains open to secure your items into the pocket. Don't seal this up!
- Your gift is ready!
The final project was created by Andrea D – isn't this a fun and easy Christmas ornament? Enjoy!