HELLO DOILY CARD
- Hello Doily stamp set
- Layered Labels stamp set
- Soft suede stamp pad
- Versa Mark pad
- Big Shot
- Apothecary Accents Framelits
- Vanilla scented embossing powder
- Heat gun
- Victoria crochet trim ribbon
- Crumb cake taffeta ribbon
- Small Pearls
- Large pearls
- soft suede – cut one piece at 5 ½” x 8 ½” and fold in half for base of card
- basic black – cut one piece at 4” x 5 ¼”
- very vanilla – cut one piece at 3 ¾” x 5”
- Scraps of very vanilla and basic black
Step by Step:
- Using the versa mark pad, ink up the Hello Doily stamp and stamp onto the very vanilla card stock. Sprinkle vanilla scented embossing powder over the image; shake off the excess then heat set with a heat fun.
- Take a sponge and dip into the soft suede ink and sponge over the very vanilla card stock. When you go over the doily – the embossed image will repel the ink.
- Take a piece of Victoria crochet trim ribbon and attach to the left side of the very vanilla card stock. Secure on back with tape. Attach the very vanilla card stock to the basic black – 4” x 5 ¼” card stock. Attach all to the soft suede – base of card.
- Tie a bow around the Victoria crochet trim ribbon with the crumb cake taffeta ribbon.
- Stamp “For You from the Layered Labels stamp set onto a scrap piece of very vanilla card stock. Cut out using the Apothecary Accents Framelits and the Big Shot. Cut out the other framelit from a scrap piece of basic black card stock. Attach both framelits together. Put 2 dimensionals on the back of the greeting and place on the bottom right side of the card.
- Put 2 small pearls on either side of the “For You”. Attach a large pearl in the center of the large doily.
- Your card is finished!