It's that time of year – Dakota County Fair!! Woo Hoo! I LOVE the fair and I love sharing ideas and the new 2007-2018 Idea Book & Catalog! I will be located at Exhibit Hall South – space 8 – right by the garage doors – the best seat in the house. Buildings will open at Noon on Monday, August 7th.
Day 1 – FREE Admission!!
Building Hours for the Fair:
- Monday, August 7th – Noon-9 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 8th – 10 a.m to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 9th – 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursday, August 10th – 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday, August 11th – 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, August 12th – 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday, August 13th – 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
What's at my booth?
- Register for the door prize!
- Pick up a sampler pack of the new "IN" colors!
- Pick up the new 2017-2018 Idea Book and Catalog – just $4.00!! Or get it FREE by signing up for a Fall stamp club!
- Check out the projects that I will be offering at my Feathery Friends Stamp Camp on Thursday, August 17th!
- Shop my Retired stamp set and accessories – 20-65% off the net retail price. Some new and some gently used. Please note that all sales are final!
- Need a last minute card? I have an assortment of cards for sale for only $2.50!
Receive a FREE Stampin' Pierce Mat with a $50* net retail purchase! Orders will ship direct to your door – no need to pick up – so convenient!
*amount to spend before shipping, handling, and sales tax is calculated!
Can't make it to the Fair? Just head on over to my 24/7 Online store at http://www.stampingwithshari.com and click "SHOP NOW"! If your order qualifies for the FREE item – I will put that to you in the mail!
Events for Monday, August 7th – you can check the Dakota County Fair website by clicking HERE for times of events!