I know it's been a while since I have posted, but my life is kinda "messy" right now. Bummer-right?! I am sure many of you can relate!! Even though Christmas is in the air! I haven't had much time in my stamp room, but I did create a Christmas card for my recent Christmas stamp a stack and thought you might enjoy copying it and/or sharing it with others. Let me know your thoughts at the end of this blog post – just post your comments!
- whisper white – cut one piece at 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half for base of card
- mossy meadow – cut one piece at 4" x 5 1/4"
- whisper white – cut one piece at 3 3/4" x 5"
- mossy meadow – cut one piece at 3 1/4" x 2 1/2"
- whisper white – cut one piece at 3' x 2 1/4"
Step by Step Directions:
- Stamp your greeting from the Ornamental Pine stamp set "Merry Christmas" on the bottom of the 3 3/4" x 5" whisper white card stock using mossy meadow ink. Run through the Big Shot and using the perfect polka dot embossing folder. Attach to the mossy meadow card stock and then all to the whisper white – base of card..
- Stamp the branch across the 3" x 2 1/4" whisper white card stock using mossy meadow ink. Stamp the pine cones using early espresso ink. Attach to the mossy meadow 3 1/4" x 2 1/2" card stock. Take a small piece of ribbon and wrap around the bottom of the stamped image. Secure ribbon on back of card stock using tape.
- Put 4 dimensionals on the back of the mossy meadow card stock and attach to the top right side of the card – over the polka dot embossed image.
- Take a smaller piece of mossy meadow ribbon and wrap around the center of the ribbon and tie in a knot to create a faux bow.
- You are finished!
How do I place an order?
- You can email me to place your order!
- You can click "Order Online" button in the right side bar to be directed to my 24/7 Online Store
- You will receive a hand stamped, reusable thank you card for your purchase along with an Idea book and Catalog too!
So easy – can't wait to see what you can't live without!