Archive for the ‘Summer Mini 2011 Ideas’ Category:
TIME IS RUNNING OUT ON THIS FABULOUS SPECIAL!! DON’T DELAY – AUGUST 31ST IS THE LAST DAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL!
LAST DAY ON THE SUMMER MINI CATALOG – CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE CATALOG! NOT EVERYTHING MADE IT INTO THE NEW CATALOG – DON'T MISS OUT!
Okay – this is great!! How do I order?
- Phone me your order at 952-894-2450!
- Email me your order at: Lcaspers@winternet.com!
- Click HERE to order 24/7!!
Where has the summer gone?! I don't know about you, but mine has just flown by! And, the 2011 Summer Mini Catalog is just about coming to an end and so is the stamp set, "On the Grow" from page 14 – it didn't make it into the new catalog – bummer! But, don't despair! You have until Wednesday, August 31st to order this fun set. Isn't the following idea quick and easy? I received this as a swap from a very talented demonstrator (not sure who as they didn't put their name on the back) and I wanted to share it with you today:
Supplies for this Card:
- On The Grow stamp set – #123075 (w), #123077 (c)
- Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set – #115370
- Crumb cake card stock – #120953
- not quite navy card stock – #101722
- whisper white card stock – #100730
- Regals designer series paper – #117154
- Big Shot – #113439
- Square lattice embossing folder – Item #119976
- Basic black classic stamp pad – #101179
- Chocolate chip classic stamp pad – #100908
- Baja Breeze marker – #120965
- Pear Pizzazz marker – #123002 (set of "IN" colors)
- Not quite navy marker – #100059
- Sahara Sand marker – #105105
CLICK HERE FOR ORDERING YOUR FAVORITE STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS 24/7 AND HAVE THEM SHIPPED DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR!
The Swirls & Curls Verses class that was on Monday night was FUN, FUN, FUN!!! We created five different card ideas using the Swirls and Curls Verses hostess stamp set as shown on page 4 of the Summer Mini Catalog!! Take a look:
- Swirls and curls verses stamp set - FREE with a $150 purchase!
- Baroque motifs stamp set
- Concord crush stamp pad
- Big Shot
- Perfect Polka dots embossing folder
- Little leaves die
- Flower fusion die
- ½” circle punch
- Ticket corner punch
- Mini glue dots
- Daffodil delight marker
- Melon mambo marker
- Concord crush – cut one piece at 5 ½” x 8 ½” and fold in half for base of card
- Melon mambo – cut one piece at 3 ¼” x 3”
- Whisper white – cut one piece at 3” x 2 ¾”
- Scraps of old olive, melon mambo, concord crush, and daffodil delight
Step by Step:
- Using the “swirl” stamp from the Baroque Motifs stamp set, ink up in concord crush and stamp a random pattern onto the concord crush card stock.
- Punch out the 4 corners of the melon mambo and the whisper white card stock using the ticket corner punch.
- Stamp the greeting onto the bottom center of the whisper white card stock using the concord crush stamp pad. Color in the flowers using the melon mambo and daffodil delight markers. Put the card stock into the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder and run through the Big Shot.
- Attach #3 and #4 together and adhere to the front center of the concord crush card stock.
- Using a scrap of old olive card stock, cut out 2 leaves using the little leaves die and attach to the top left of the greeting – adhere using mini glue dots.
- Using scraps of melon mambo and concord crush, cut out the flowers using the flower fusion die. Attach together.
- Punch out a ½” circle using scraps of daffodil delight card stock. Attach to the center of the flower. Put a dimensional on the back of the flower and attach over the leaves.
- Your card is finished!
Post your comments below on your thoughts on this card – I LOVE IT! Just click on the "No Comments/Comments" underneath my signature and a window will come up to leave your comments!
This week's posts are all about my favorite items from the Summer Mini Catalog 2011 - I hope you enjoy these products as much as I do! The Triple Layer Punches are great and my post today is a short video on how to store them and some of the tips and tricks on how to use them. Let me know your comments by posting in the "Comments" section at the end of this post!
A list of my favorite Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalog 2011 StampinStam items is the focus for today – what are yours?
- Swirls & Curls Verses – hostess level 1 stamp set
- Triple Layer Punches – page 6
- Pretty Postage – page 11
- Postage Stamp punch – page 10
- Best Dad Ever – page 13
- Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin' Kit – page 15
- Flower Fest – page 20
- Beyond the Garden designer series paper – page 23
- Embossing Powder in Wild Wasabi & Melon Mambo – page 23
- Flower Garden Textured Impressions Embossing Folder – page 24
I will be offering a class on the following products:
- Swirls & Curls Verses stamp class
- Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin' Kit
If you would like more specifics on these classes – please click HERE and I will send you a copy of my newsletter! You can also sign up by submitting your name and email address right from my blog! (Please note: If you are already a demonstrator or have a relationship with another demonstrator, they will be able to service your needs!)
CARD SAMPLE FOR TODAY
Supplies to Make this Card:
- Pretty Postage Stamp set – #123095 (w), #123097 (c)
- Scallop oval punch – #119856
- 1 3/8” square punch – #119877
- Postage stamp punch – #122344
- Beyond the Garden dsp – 122342
- Wild wasabi classic ink pad – #109014
- Big Shot – #113439
- Perfect Details texturz plate – #115962
- Silicon rubber – #114615
- Impressions pad – #114614
- ¼” daffodil delight grosgrain ribbon – #120928
- Stampin’ dimensionals – #104430
How do I order supplies?
How do I order supplies?
- Phone me at: #952-894-2450 and I will place your order!
- Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Order online 24/7 by clicking HERE!
All orders will be shipped direct to your door from Stampin' Up!. VISA, MasterCard, and Discover cards accepted for payment.