Archive for the ‘Occasions Mini Catalog’ Category:
Well, I guess it has been a long time since I last posted, you are probably wondering where I have been! Life has just been busy with Sale-a-bration parties and classes, time just seems to get away from me!
For today’s post, I want to share an Easter card that I featured at some of my classes, clubs, and stamp shows. I hope that you can copy and share it with other’s for the upcoming Easter week. The stamp set, “Easter Dove” is featured in the Occasions Mini Catalog and is available until April 30th. Click HERE to view the catalog and HERE to place an order ONLINE 24/7 and have your favorite Stampin’ Up! merchandise shipped direct to your door!
- Easter Dove stamp set
- Concord crush stamp pad
- Big Shot
- Petals a Plenty Embossing folder
- Flirtatious dsp
- Doily sizzlit
- Circles #2 die
- Mini glue dots
- Whisper white – cut one piece at 5 ½” x 8 ½” and fold in half for base of card
- Cut one piece at 3 ¾” x 5”
- Wisteria wonder – cut one piece at 5” x 4”
- Wisteria wonder pattern dsp – cut one piece at 4 ½” x 4 1/2”
- Scraps of whisper white and concord crush card stock
Step by Step:
- Attach the wisteria wonder card stock to the whisper white – base of card.
- Run the 3 ¾” x 5” whisper white card stock through the Big Shot using the Petals a Plenty embossing folder and attach to the wisteria wonder card stock using mini glue dots.
- Run the wisteria wonder patter dsp through the big shot using the doily die. Attach to the front of the card.
- Cut out a 2 ½” circle using the circles #2 die from scraps of concord crush card stock and run through the big shot. Attach to the center of the doily.
- Cut a 2” circle using the circles #2 die from scraps of whisper white card stock and run through the big shot. Stamp “He is Risen” from the Easter Dove stamp set using concord crush ink. Brush edges of the whisper white circle with concord crush ink using a sponge. Attach to the center of the concord crush 2 ½” circle in the center of the doily.
- Attach a rhinestone to the “dot” on the “I” in Risen.
- Your card is finished!
For today’s post, I wanted to share a unique card that I received at Stampin’ Up! Leadership Conference in San Antonio in January. I don’t know who made the card (she didn’t include her name), but it sure is unique!
- Wisteria Wonder – cut one piece at 4 ¼” x 11” and fold in half for base of card
- Whisper white – cut three (3) pieces at 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
- Scraps of lucky limeade and whisper white
Step by Step:
- Score the front flap of the wisteria wonder card stock at 2 ¾”. Put the front flap over the top note die making sure to line up the scored line at the 2 side points of the top note die. Only put HALF of the die through the Big Shot – just until the score line.
- Cut out 3 of the whisper white card stock pieces using the top note die. Attach one on the front of the wisteria wonder flap (on the base of the card) and one on the back. The third one goes on the inside or the back flap of the wisteria wonder card.
- Stamp your greeting on the front of the whisper white (card front) using the lucky limeade card stamp pad and from the Word Play stamp set.
- Stamp a flower from the Mixed bunch stamp set using wisteria wonder ink onto a scrap piece of whisper white card stock. Punch out using the blossom punch.
- Punch out a lucky limeade blossom from the Blossom punch. Cut off 3 of the petals to create the leaves of the flower. Attach to the back side of the wisteria wonder flower. Put all onto the sponge from the mat pack and pierce a hole in the center of the flower. Insert a silver or white brad from the 5/8” neutrals brads pack and secure on back. Attach to bottom left of the front of the card.
- Stamp your greeting on the inside of the card using an inside greeting from the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set and lucky limeade ink.
- Your card is finished!
NEED SUPPLIES FOR THIS CARD? CLICK HERE TO ORDER ONLINE 24/7!!
For today’s post, I wanted to share with you a “WOW” technique that was presented at Stampin’ Up! Leadership Conference in San Antonio that I attended in January using the Multi-purpose Adhesive Sheets on shown on page 216 of the Idea Book and Catalog. What do you think?! Please post your comments below!
Need the supplies to make this card? I have them listed for you below along with the step-by-step directions to re-create this card. You can click HERE to order them in my Online Store 24/7 and have your favorite products shipped direct to your door – Woo Hoo!
- Riding hood red card stock – cut one piece at 6” x 6” and fold in half for base of card
- Cut one piece at 3 ¼” x 3”
- Early espresso card stock – cut one piece at 2 ¾” x 5 ¾”
- Whisper white – cut one piece at 2 ½” x 5 ½”
- Cut one piece at 2 ¼” x 2 ¾”
Step by Step:
- Attach the 2 ¾” x 5 ¾” early espresso card stock to the 6” x 6” riding hood red – base of card.
- Run the whisper white card stock (2 ½” x 5 ½”) through the Big Shot using the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.
- Attach a 6 ½” piece of riding hood red 3/8” taffeta ribbon around the center of the whisper white embossed card stock and secure ends on back with tape. Attach all the early espresso card/riding hood red – base of card.
- Take another piece of ribbon and tie a knot on the left side of the ribbon to create a faux bow.
- Stamp the “For You” from the Apothecary Art stamp set using early espresso ink onto the 2 ¼” x 2 ¾” whisper white card stock. Color in the flower image using riding hood red and old olive markers. Attach the image to one side of the sticky sheet. Put the smallest label framelit around the image and run through the Big Shot. Remove other piece of the sticky sheet – this part is sticky! Sprinkle dazzling diamonds glitter over the sticky sheet and shake off excess in the powder pal.
- Cut the next size label framelit using the 3 ¼” x 3” riding hood red card stock. Adhere the “For You” framelit and the riding hood red framelit together. Put 2 dimensionals on the back and secure over the top of the ribbon.
- Your card is finished!
Sending a little love for the upcoming Valentine’s Day holiday is my focus for today – Woo Hoo! The project was shared with me via Pinterest from a member of my downline – Deb – isn’t it cute? (Would love it if you would post your comments below!)
If you would like to see who shared this project and some step by step directions, you can click HERE and it will re-direct you to the site – enjoy!
Need the product to make this creation? Click HERE to order the supplies 24/7 in my Online Store and have it shipped direct to your door. You can also take advantage of Sale-a-bration and get FREE rewards based on the size of your purchases through March 31st – so don’t delay!
Here is a list of supplies needed to make this project:
- #125408 Sweet Shop specialty designer series paper – page 33 of the Occasions Mini Catalog – $12.95
- #124005 Silver Glimmer paper – carryover from Holiday Mini – $4.95
- #117193 Small Heart punch – page 210 of the catalog – $5.95
- #122925 Calypso Coral card stock – page 176 of the catalog – $6.95
- #104294 Sticky Strip – page 206 of the catalog – $6.95
- #103683 Mini glue dots – page 206 of the catalog – $4.95
- Hershey’s nuggets available anywhere!
If you would like to get these posts in your INBOX each day, please sign up for my blog posts under the “SUBSCRIBE” button on the left side bar of my blog and enter in your email address. If you would like to receive my newsletter via email and be kept abreast of stamp classes, specials, and stamping news, please enter your information under the “NEWSLETTER” section on the left side bar of my blog and fill out your name and email address. It’s really that simple!!!
I LOVE the new Paper Doily Die as featured in the Occasions Mini Catalog! I hope you enjoy the following video as presented by Carrie Cudney of Stampin’ Up!’s home office – she is a gem! I was honored to work with her at Convention, 2006 when I spoke about “What Works in Workshops”. What a fun time!
Have a great day and most of all ………………….. Happy Stamping!