Archive for the ‘3-D Items’ Category:
I have so fallen in love with Stampin' Up!'s lattice die for the Big Shot! A few days ago, I also posted a card prepared by a member of my downline – Susann S. using this same die – there is so much that you can do with it, the sky is the limit. Stay tuned later in the week for another idea that using this versatile die – you won't want to miss it! Click here to view the card from Susann!
- Whisper white – cut one piece at 5 ½” x 8 ½” – for the base of the card
- Whisper white – cut one piece at 4 ¼” x 5 ½” – for the lattice die
- Pink Pirouette – cut one piece at 1 ½” x 5 ½” and one piece at 1” x 5 ½”
- Scraps of whisper white, pink pirouette
Step by Step:
- Put the 4 ¼” x 5 ½” whisper white card stock onto the lattice die and run through the Big Shot. Adhere to the top right side of the whisper white – base of card using mini glue dots.
- Put the 1 ½” x 5 ½” pink pirouette card stock into the square lattice embossing folder and run through the Big Shot.
- Using the Scallop trim border punch, punch out one edge of the 1” x 5 ½” pink pirouette card stock. Attach to #2 above.
- Wrap a piece of 6 ½” whisper white taffeta ribbon around the top edge of the pink pirouette card stock from #3 above and adhere ends around the back using mini glue dots. Attach all to the bottom third of the whisper white – base of card.
- Take another smaller piece of whisper white taffeta ribbon and wrap around the left side of the ribbon – securing a faux bow.
- Take a scrap piece of pink pirouette card stock and place into the Heart of Hearts embossing folder and run through the Big Shot. Put dimensionals on the back and adhere to the right side of the card – just over the ribbon already in place.
- Using the large bird punch, cut out 2 birds and 2 leaves (to become the wings of the bird) using scraps of whisper white card stock. Adhere all pieces together and place a mini glue dot on the back of the bird (on the head) and attach to the pink heart – make sure that one of the birds are flipped over so that it becomes a mirror image and the birds appear to be kissing! Adhere a small rhinestone to each of the birds for their eyes.
- Stamp your greeting from the Tiny Tags stamp set using basic gray ink and stamp onto a scrap piece of whisper white card stock. Cut out using the jewelry tag punch. Punch a 1/16” hole in the top of the tag and insert a linen thread into it and tie around the whisper white taffeta ribbon on the card.
- Your card is finished!
How do I order supplies?!
- You can phone me to place your order!
- You can email me to place your order!
- You can order online 24/7 by clicking here! Set up a customer profile and then order your supplies – it's that easy and best of all, it will be shipped direct to your door via UPS!
Here are the supplies to make this project:
- #113439 – Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
- #113463 – Top Note Die
- #114890 – Matchbox Die
- #119854 – 1 3/4" scallop circle punch
- #117191 – Two step extra large bird punch
- #119881 – Heart to Heart extra large punch
- #119873 – 1" circle punch
- #119868 – 3/4" circle punch
- #119861 – 1 1/4" circle punch
- #119948 – 12" x 12" soft suede textured card stock
- #100730 – 8 1/2" x 11" whisper white card stock
- #111350 – 8 1/2" x 11" pacific point card stock
- #105117 – 8 1/2" x 11" pumpkin pie card stock
- #111351 – 8 1/2" x 11" pink pirouette card stock
- #121045 – 8 1/2" x 11" basic black card stock
- #102482 – 8 1/2" x 11" real red card stock
- #101610 – sponges
- #105021 – white gel pen
Step by Step Directions:
To be cut from the Soft Suede Textured card stock using the Big Shot:
- one using the matchbox die – fold up and put together
- one using the top note die – fold in half the short way
To be cut from the Soft Suede Textured card stock using the following punches:
- 3 scallop circles
- 2 extra large birds – just the birds
- 1 – 1 1/4" circle punch – cut in half to make the lids of the eyes
To be cut from the Whisper white card stock using the following punches:
- 2 – 1 1/4" circle punches
To be cut from the Pink Pirouette card stock using the following punches:
- 1 scallop circle
To be cut from the Pumpkin pie card stock using the following punches:
- 3 hearts from the Heart to Heart punch
To be cut from the Red red card stock using the following punches:
- 1 small heart from the Heart to Heart punch
To be cut from the Pacific Point card stock using the following punches:
- 2 – 1" circle punches
To be cut from the Basic black card stock using the following punches:
- 2 – 3/4" circle punches
Assemble as shown in picture above – make sure to brush edges of all of the soft suede punched out images and top note die using your sponges and soft suede ink before assembling. Use the white gel pen to make the whites of the eyes and the small white mark on the nose. Fill with chocolate nugget candy - mine were wrapped with a coordinating color of background paper!
Okay, now I have this really cute project – HOW DO I ORDER?!
- Click here to order 24-7 on my website!
- Phone me at 952-412-6283 and I will place your order!
- Email me at: email@example.com and I will place your order!
VISA, MasterCard, and Discover cards are accepted! It is so easy and orders are shipped direct to your door!
Need inspiration for a project idea? Click here to whet your appetite and get those creative juices flowing! HAPPY STAMPING!
These are the final projects from my Downline that I wanted to share with each of you! The notebook was created by Deb H., many of you have seen it and wanted the directions to complete – here it is!:
- Just Believe stamp set – page 109 of the IB&C
- Tangerine Tango card stock
- Sunny Garden designer series paper – page 174 of the IB&C
- Pear Pizzazz card stock
- whisper white card stock
- Dotted scallop ribbon border punch – page 200 of the IB&C
- 2 3/8" scallop circle punch – page 200 of the IB&C
- Scallop circle punch – page 200 of the IB&C
Step by Step Directions:
- Cut Tangerine Tango card stock at 8" x 11"
- On the inside portion of the Tangerine Tango card stock, cut off a 5" x 5" triangle at the top.
- Score at 5/8", 1", and 6".
- Attach the 5/8" tab of the Tangerine Tango card stock to the back of the 5"x8" tablet using Sticky Strip.
- Fold remaining Tangerine Tango card stock over the tablet. The 5" folded flap that is on the inside becomes the pocket for the inside of the tablet. This is where you can store a gift certificate, money, grocery list, coupons, etc. - whatever you are going to use your table for. When securing the pocket on the inside, use sticky strip along the bottom and up the side. The slanted part remains open to secure your items into the pocket. Don't seal this up!
- Your gift is ready!
The final project was created by Andrea D – isn't this a fun and easy Christmas ornament? Enjoy!
Post #2 of the projects that we exchanged for our Downline Holiday Get -to-Gether! This next project is from Lora and is made from left over toilet paper holders – she had to do alot of saving for this swap – LOL!!
She used the Jolly Holiday Designer Series paper located on page 174 of the Idea Book & Catalog. The toilet paper holders are covered with the paper and then bound on the bottom with spiral binding – I guess there is a machine that allows you to do this! I have to get out more!!!
This next cute little box was created by Connie using the Holiday Mini stamp set – Tags til Christmas (page 24) and the Serene Snowflakes from page 42 of the Idea Book & Catalog. On the inside of the box (2nd picture shown) is the cute little milk carton die shown on page 209 of the Idea Book & Catalog.
I've still got 2 more projects to show you – stay tuned for tomorrow for projects of Deb and Andrea – you won't want to miss them!