Archive for the ‘3-D Items’ Category:
Today – Monday, April 8th is the last day for FREE shipping from Stampin' Up! – Woo Hoo!
How do I take Advantage of this awesome special?
· Phone me at #952-894-2450 by Monday, April 8, 2013 – 9 p.m… CST
· Email me by Monday, April 8, 2013 – 9 p.m… CST
· Order Online by Monday, April 8, 2013; 12:50 PM (CST)
I also wanted to share a fabulous card that I received from Michelle Lembke at Leadership Conference that I have modified a bit using the Swallowtail stamp set in the Spring Catalog. I would love to hear your comments – please post below (under the post where it says, "No Comments/Comments")
POP OUT BUTTERFLY CARD
INSIDE OF CARD:
- Swallowtail stamp set
- Beautiful birthday stamp set
- Field flowers stamp set
- Papillon Potpourri stamp set
- My Friend stamp set
- Wild Wasabi stamp pad
- Island Indigo stamp pad
- Versa mark stamp pad
- Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder
- Big Shot
- Pumpkin pie stamp pad
- Scallop circle punch
- Heat gun
- Basic black embossing powder
- Aqua painter
- Watercolor crayons
- Elegant butterfly punch
- Stampin’ dimensionals
- Whisper white – cut one piece at 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Cut one piece at 2 ½’ x 4”
- Wild wasabi – cut one piece at 4” x 5 ¼”
- Pumpkin pie – cut one piece at 2 ¾” x 4 ¼”
- So saffron – cut one piece at 5 ½” x 6”
Step by Step:
- Score the whisper white card stock at 2 1/8” and 6 3/8” and fold up the side flaps.
- On the inside of the card, stamp the leaves from the “My Friend” stamp set using the wild wasabi ink across the bottom inside of the card. Stamp at full strength with the ink and then stamp again without re-inking. Do this a couple of times to create a forest of green at the bottom of the whisper white card stock.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” using the Beautiful Birthday stamp and Island Indigo ink – onto the top right flap of the whisper white card. Stamp the flower from the “Field Flowers” stamp set over the top of the forest of green using pumpkin pie ink as shown in picture above.
- Using a cut out scallop circle from the punch – lay over the whisper white card stock and brush ink over the scallops to create a cloud. Repeat this process until the clouds are all finished.
- Stamp the Swallowtail butterfly onto the so saffron card stock using the versa mark pad. Sprinkle with basic black embossing powder and shake off excess. Heat set with a heat gun. Cut out. Color in using the aqua painter and the water color crayons as shown in picture above.
- Cut out 2 strips of so saffron card stock at ½” x 2 ½” – score every ½”. Fold up and secure the ends together with tape. Secure to the back of the butterfly wings using mini glue dots. Secure to the inside of the card using mini glue dots – the butterfly should “pop” out!
- Run the Wild Wasabi card stock through the Big Shot using the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder. Attach the wild wasabi card stock to the front flap of the whisper white card – making sure that you cover only the left flap of the card!
- Repeat the stamping on the 2 ½” x 4” whisper white card stock that you did on the inside of the card. Attach the whisper white card stock to the pumpkin pie card stock and then to the front of the wild wasabi card stock.
- Stamp the butterfly from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set using black staz on ink pad. Cut out using the elegant butterfly punch. Color in using the aqua painter and the water color crayons. Attach to front of card using a stampin’ dimensional.
- Your card is finished!
For today’s post, I wanted to share a box project that I found online that holds 3 cards – I thought it would be great for a gift idea for someone. If you have been following my blog, I did post a card using the “Hello Doily” stamp set – this fits perfectly in the box! Enjoy!
FOR YOU CARD BOX
- Bordering on Romance stamp set
- Layered Labels stamp set
- Soft suede stamp pad
- Big Shot
- Adorning Accents Edgelits
- Apothecary Accents Framelits
- Victoria crochet trim ribbon
- Crumb cake taffeta ribbon
- Small Pearls
- Sticky strip
- soft suede – cut one piece at 6” x 11”
- soft suede – cut two pieces at 1” x 3”
- basic black – cut one piece at 1” x 7”
- Scraps of very vanilla and basic black
Step by Step:
- Score the 6” x 11” card stock at 3 1/8”, 3 ½”, 8”, and 8 3/8”.
- On the shortest flap – run through the big shot using the scalloped edge from the Adorning Accents Edgelits. Do the same thing with the 1” x 7” basic black card stock. Attach the basic black scalloped edge to the scalloped edge of the soft suede flap of the box.
- Taking the long flower stamp from the Bordering on Romance stamp set, ink up using soft suede ink and stamp the images into the center of the scallops. Put a little pearl into the center of each stamped flower.
- Score both of the 1” x 3” soft suede card stocks at 3/8” from each side. Put sticky strip on both of the flaps of these pieces of card stock and attach to the inside of your card box to close up the sides of the box. Fold up the box.
- Wrap a piece of Victoria crochet trim ribbon around the top of the box to keep it closed. Wrap a piece of crumb cake ribbon around the Victoria ribbon and tie in a bow.
- Stamp “For You” from the Layered Labels stamp set onto a scrap piece of very vanilla card stock. Cut out using the Apothecary Accents Framelits and the Big Shot. Cut out the other framelit from a scrap piece of basic black card stock. Attach both framelits together. Put 2 dimensionals on the back of the greeting and place on the bottom right side of the box.
- Put 2 small pearls on either side of the “For You”.
- Your box is finished!
For today’s post, I wanted to share a little Strawberry Basket that I created (with some inspiration help from Julie Beltramo!) for my monthly Big Shot Club – what do you think?!
If you are interested in being a part of one of my stamp clubs, please click HERE and I will forward more information to you – it really is a lot of fun to be with other passionate stampers!
- Crumb cake – cut one piece at 6” x 12”
- Real red – cut 5 pieces at 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
- Scraps of real red, old olive, and crumb cake
Step by Step:
- Run the 6” x 12” crumb cake card stock through the Big Shot and using the Box #2 die. Cut off the top of the box. Ink up the woodgrain stamp set using soft suede ink and stamp onto the box. You will have to do this 1-3 times to completely cover the box. Fold up and assemble the box and secure the small flap with sticky strip.
- Cut off a 5/8” x 12” strip from the left over’s of the box to create the handle of the box. Make sure to stamp the handle with the woodgrain stamp set and then attach to the box with a red brad on each side to secure. Tie a real red ribbon (5/8” satin) to one side of the box – approximately 22” long.
- Punch out the following for the greeting ornament on the box – attach with dimensionals
- Wide oval – real red
- Scallop oval – old olive
- Crumb cake – small oval – stamp your greeting on here with soft suede ink and using A Word for you stamp set.
- To create the strawberries – 5 of them:
- Cut out 5 of the large flowers from the flower folds die. Score between each of the petals (4 times per flower) Fold on the score lines and then cut out two of the petals – do this on all of the flowers. After completing this, run through the Big Shot using the Petals a Plenty embossing folder. Secure each of the flowers together.
- Using the crop-a-dile, punch a hole in each of the flower petals.
- Weave a piece of 1/4" grosgrain "top to bottom" through four of the petals. Then on the last petal, weave it bottom to top (this will make it easier to tie on the top).
- Punch out a 5-Petal Flower (as leaves!), and use the crop-a-dile to make double holes in the center. Then pull ribbon ends through and tie on top. Add a dimensional underneath to center the leaves on top.
Happy Easter! I wanted to share with all of you today an Easter Basket that I created for my guests today for our Easter celebration. What do you think? Please share your comments below by clicking on No Comments/Comments at the end of this blog post – would love to hear them – enjoy!
Here is a view from the top of the basket – loving the Lace Ribbon Border Punch!
To order any of your favorite Stampin’ Up! products, just click HERE HEREHE and it will direct you to my online store – 24/7!!
Sending a little love for the upcoming Valentine’s Day holiday is my focus for today – Woo Hoo! The project was shared with me via Pinterest from a member of my downline – Deb – isn’t it cute? (Would love it if you would post your comments below!)
If you would like to see who shared this project and some step by step directions, you can click HERE and it will re-direct you to the site – enjoy!
Need the product to make this creation? Click HERE to order the supplies 24/7 in my Online Store and have it shipped direct to your door. You can also take advantage of Sale-a-bration and get FREE rewards based on the size of your purchases through March 31st – so don’t delay!
Here is a list of supplies needed to make this project:
- #125408 Sweet Shop specialty designer series paper – page 33 of the Occasions Mini Catalog – $12.95
- #124005 Silver Glimmer paper – carryover from Holiday Mini – $4.95
- #117193 Small Heart punch – page 210 of the catalog – $5.95
- #122925 Calypso Coral card stock – page 176 of the catalog – $6.95
- #104294 Sticky Strip – page 206 of the catalog – $6.95
- #103683 Mini glue dots – page 206 of the catalog – $4.95
- Hershey’s nuggets available anywhere!
If you would like to get these posts in your INBOX each day, please sign up for my blog posts under the “SUBSCRIBE” button on the left side bar of my blog and enter in your email address. If you would like to receive my newsletter via email and be kept abreast of stamp classes, specials, and stamping news, please enter your information under the “NEWSLETTER” section on the left side bar of my blog and fill out your name and email address. It’s really that simple!!!