Archive for the ‘2012-2013 Idea Book & Catalog’ Category:
Dates: April 24-June 3, 2013 (select items available while supplies last)
Hundreds of stamps and accessories from the 2012-2013 catalogs are retiring, and this is your last chance to get them before they're gone. Many products are only available while supplies last, so be sure to get your orders in early! (And remember some items have amazing discounts!)
- Retiring Stamps (Available April 24-June 3, 2013)
- Retiring Accessories (Available April 24-June 3, 2013, or while supplies last)
Things to Remember:
- Retiring accessories are only available while supplies last.
- Order deadlines:
- Phone: Monday, June 3, 2013; 7:50 PM (CST)
- Email: Monday, June 3, 2013; 10:00 PM (CST)
Here is the second make and take that we completed at my Annual Customer Appreciation Event from December 1st – what do you think?! Comments are welcome below the blog post!
- Stippled Blossoms stamp set
- Thoughts and Prayers stamp set
- Midnight muse stamp pad
- Gumball green stamp pad
- Wide oval punch
- Large oval punch
- Big Shot
- Lacy brocade embossing folder
- Midnight muse ribbon
- Stampin’ dimensionals
- Mini glue dots
- Midnight Muse – cut one piece at 5 ½” x 8 ½” and fold in half for base of card
- Cut one piece at 2 ¼” x 5 ¼”
- Whisper white – cut one piece at 4” x 5 ¼”
- Cut one piece at 2” x 5 ¼”
- Summer Starfruit – cut one piece at 2 ½” x 5 ¼”
- Scraps of whisper white and midnight muse
Step by Step:
- Run the 4” x 5 ¼” whisper white card stock through the Big Shot and using the Lacy Brocade embossing folder. Attach to the midnight muse – base of card.
- Using the 2 step method, stamp the flowers from the Stippled Blossoms stamp set onto the whisper white card – 3 per sheet. Stamp the leaves – again using the 2 step method around the flowers.
- Attach the whisper white, summer starfruit, and midnight muse card stock together. Wrap a piece of midnight muse ribbon around the left side of the card stock and attach to the back with tape. Attach all to the center of the card using mini glue dots.
- Take a smaller piece of midnight muse ribbon and wrap around the center of the ribbon and tie in a knot to create a faux bow.
- Stamp “Thinking of You” using midnight muse ink onto a scrap piece of whisper white card stock. Punch out using the large oval punch. Punch out a wide oval from scraps of midnight muse card stock. Attach both together and attach to the bottom right of the card using stampin’ dimensionals
- Your card is finished!
The time has come! The voyage is complete and the Stampin' Trimmer is just about ready to order!
This premium cutter is shown on page 180 of the 2012-2013 Idea Book & Catalog. Click on the video below to see some of the features and benefits of this new trimmer. Keep posted as to the release date, but it will be coming in November!
If you would like to receive blog updates automatically in your INBOX, just click on the left side bar under “SUBSCRIBE” – Get Blog Updates – by entering your email address – so simple!
For today’s post, I wanted to share a card that I received while at Convention last week that I absolutely fell in love with – the demonstrator is a friend of mine – Kathy Pulsifer. Thank you, Kathy!
- The Open Sea stamp set
- Staz On black pad
- Crumb cake stamp pad
- Bashful blue stamp pad
- Island indigo stamp pad
- Daffodil delight stamp pad
- Paper piercing tool/mat
- Gold brads
- 1 3/8” circle punch
- 1 ¼” circle punch
- White color crayon
- Heat gun
- Sponge daubers
- River rock – cut one piece at 5 ½” x 8 ½” and fold in half for base of card
- Midnight muse – cut one piece at 3 ½” x 3 ½”
- Glossy white – cut one piece at 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”
- Scraps of midnight muse and glossy white
Step by Step:
- Ink up the stamp with the script on it from The Open Sea stamp set with crumb cake stamp pad and stamp onto the left edge of the river rock – base of card.
- Stamp the ship onto the center of the glossy white card stock using Black staz on ink. Heat set with a heat gun.
- Using the white color crayon – color in the mast of the ship and make a few lines in beneath the ship.
- Taking the sponge dauber, ink up in the daffodil delight stamp pad and ink around the ship – the white color crayon will resist the ink! Repeat this process with the bashful blue ink and then the island indigo ink until the whole glossy card stock is filled.
- Attach the glossy card stock to the 3 ½” x 3 ½” midnight muse card stock. Punch a hole in the 3 corners using the paper piercing tool and pad. Insert a gold brad in each hole and secure on back. Put a dimensional in the 4 corners of the midnight muse card stock and place at the top center of the card.
- Stamp the compass on a scrap piece of glossy white card stock using Staz on ink. Heat set with heat gun. Use the white color crayon as shown in picture above. Go over the image with Island Indigo ink using a sponge dauber. Cut out using a 1 ¼” circle punch. Cut out a 1 3/8” circle from scraps of midnight muse card stock. Adhere together. Using the paper piercing tool and the mat, punch a hole in the center of the compass and insert a gold brad. Secure on back. Put a dimensional on the back and insert to the bottom right of the ship.
- Your card is finished!
For today’s post, I wanted to share a box project that I found online that holds 3 cards – I thought it would be great for a gift idea for someone. If you have been following my blog, I did post a card using the “Hello Doily” stamp set – this fits perfectly in the box! Enjoy!
FOR YOU CARD BOX
- Bordering on Romance stamp set
- Layered Labels stamp set
- Soft suede stamp pad
- Big Shot
- Adorning Accents Edgelits
- Apothecary Accents Framelits
- Victoria crochet trim ribbon
- Crumb cake taffeta ribbon
- Small Pearls
- Sticky strip
- soft suede – cut one piece at 6” x 11”
- soft suede – cut two pieces at 1” x 3”
- basic black – cut one piece at 1” x 7”
- Scraps of very vanilla and basic black
Step by Step:
- Score the 6” x 11” card stock at 3 1/8”, 3 ½”, 8”, and 8 3/8”.
- On the shortest flap – run through the big shot using the scalloped edge from the Adorning Accents Edgelits. Do the same thing with the 1” x 7” basic black card stock. Attach the basic black scalloped edge to the scalloped edge of the soft suede flap of the box.
- Taking the long flower stamp from the Bordering on Romance stamp set, ink up using soft suede ink and stamp the images into the center of the scallops. Put a little pearl into the center of each stamped flower.
- Score both of the 1” x 3” soft suede card stocks at 3/8” from each side. Put sticky strip on both of the flaps of these pieces of card stock and attach to the inside of your card box to close up the sides of the box. Fold up the box.
- Wrap a piece of Victoria crochet trim ribbon around the top of the box to keep it closed. Wrap a piece of crumb cake ribbon around the Victoria ribbon and tie in a bow.
- Stamp “For You” from the Layered Labels stamp set onto a scrap piece of very vanilla card stock. Cut out using the Apothecary Accents Framelits and the Big Shot. Cut out the other framelit from a scrap piece of basic black card stock. Attach both framelits together. Put 2 dimensionals on the back of the greeting and place on the bottom right side of the box.
- Put 2 small pearls on either side of the “For You”.
- Your box is finished!