Archive for the ‘2011 Holiday Mini Catalog’ Category:
Desperate to get those Christmas cards done?! Look no further than my blog and take a look at one of the Christmas cards that we will be completing at my Christmas Stamp a Stack on Saturday, November 26th from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in my stamping classrooms – Woo Hoo!
If you don’t live in my neck of the woods, do not despair! You can purchase the kit and I will ship it out to you. The kit will include all of the card stock, ribbons, and embellishments to complete the class. You will use your stamps and ink from home – it’s that easy! You will also receive step-by-step directions on how to assemble the cards and a color photo too.
Specifics of the class:
1. 50 cards will be stamped – 10 each of 5 different ideas
2. All card stock will be cut and packaged for you – all you have to do is stamp!
3. Cost of the class will be $50 (envelopes are included and color, step-by-step directions as well!)
4. Class size is limited to 8 people
5. RSVP deadline is Sunday, November 20th by 5:00 p.m. via phone or email
6. A light meal will be provided for a cost of $5.00 – just put your money in the basket upon arrival!
How do I purchase?! Just send me an email to: Lcaspers@winternet.com and I will send you an invoice via PayPal. You will submit your payment and email address and once your money is received, the package will go out to you via priority mail with no cost for shipping!!!
Here are the items that you will need from home:
- Christmas Lodge stamp set – holiday mini – Item #123767
- Basic black stamp pad – #101179
- Stampin’ dimensionals – #104430
- 2 way glue pen – #100425
- Dazzling diamonds glitter – #102023
- Tape and scissors
Don’t have these supplies at home? You can order 24/7 in my online store by clicking here! All supplies will be shipped to your home!
For today's post, I wanted to share one of the cards that I designed for a Shoebox Swap with my downline (those group of fabulous women who are a part of my Stampin' Up! demonstrators that I sponsor) – and it is just in time for Christmas for you!
Supplies Needed for this card:
- Bravo burgundy – cut one piece at 5 ½” x 8 ½” and fold in half for base of card
- River rock – cut one piece at 4” x 5 ¼”
- Baja breeze – cut one piece at 1 ¾” x 5”
- Very vanilla – cut one piece at 1 ¾” x 5”
- Bravo burgundy – cut one piece at 4” x 4”
- Very vanilla – cut one piece at 3 ¾” x 3 ¾”
- Bravo burgundy – cut one piece at 1 ¾” x 3”
Step by Step:
- Put the 1 ¾” x 5” Baja breeze card stock into the northern flurry embossing folder and run through the Big Shot. Attach to the top of the river rock card stock.
- Put the 1 ¾” x 5” very vanilla card stock into the snowburst embossing folder and run through the Big Shot. Attach to the bottom of the river rock card stock.
- Using the eyelet border punch, punch out one edge of the bravo burgundy card stock. Attach a piece of sticky strip to the middle of the bravo burgundy eyelet border. Take a piece of Baja breeze seam binding ribbon and attach to the sticky strip and bunching up as you adhere it to the sticky strip to create several folds in the ribbon. Attach to the right, middle of the card to cover up the seams from the Baja breeze and very vanilla card.
- Cut out a scallop circle using the 4” x 4” bravo burgundy card stock and run through the Big Shot. Put this scallop circle into the snowburst embossing and run through the Big Shot.
- Using the 3 ¾” x 3 ¾” very vanilla card stock – cut out using the 3” circle die and run through the Big Shot. Stamp the “Joy” star from the stamp set “The Sounding Joy” using river rock ink onto this very vanilla circle. Ink up the “Joy” using bravo burgundy ink and stamp over the top of the river rock star. Attach to the bravo burgundy scallop circle using mini glue dots. Put 3 dimensionals on the back of the ornament and attach to the left side of the card.
- Attach 3 small pearls to the ends of the swirls on the “Joy” greeting and 3 larger pearls in the folds of the Baja breeze seam binding ribbon.
- Your card is finished!
It’s time to start thinking Halloween and I have just the card to share with you for today’s post! I received this card from a very talented demonstrator in a Holiday Mini card swap that I participated in – but, no name was put on the back, but it sure is wicked cute!
Here are the supplies and step by step directions for you to duplicate at home. You can get all of the supplies for this by clicking HERE and having the order shipped direct to your door. You just need to create a customer profile and just start clicking away – it’s easy to do and online ordering is available 24/7!!!
- Warmest of Wishes stamp set – 2011 Holiday Mini Hostess
- Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
- Big Shot
- Spider Web embossing folder
- Basic black stamp pad
- Pumpkin pie marker
- Owl punch
- Stampin’ dimensionals
- ¼” pumpkin pie grosgrain ribbon
- Basic black polka dot ribbon
- Basic black – cut one piece at 5 ½” x 8 ½” and fold in half for base of card
- Cut one piece at 2 ¾” x 3 ½”
- Pumpkin pie – cut one piece at 4” x 5 ¼”
- Whisper white – cut one piece at 2 ½” x 3 ¼”
- Scraps of whisper white
Step by Step:
- Put the 4” x 5 ¼” pumpkin pie card stock into the spider web embossing folder and run through the Big Shot. Attach to the basic black card stock – base of card.
- Using a scrap piece of whisper white card stock, stamp the owl from the Warmest of Wishes stamp set using basic black ink. Cut out using the owl punch. Color in owl’s beak and treat bag using pumpkin marker. Attach 2 dimensionals on the back of the owl.
- Attach the smallest piece of whisper white card stock and basic black card stock together. Wrap the basic black polka dot ribbon around the bottom of the card stock in #3 above and secure ends on back. Tie a piece of ¼” pumpkin pie grosgrain ribbon around the black ribbon. Put a dimensional on each of the 4 corners of #3 above and attach to the center of the card.
- Stamp your greeting – “happy Halloween” in basic black ink just above the ribbon.
- Remove paper backings from the back of the owl and put above your greeting.
- Your card is finished!
Isn’t this card just adorable?! I think so and I got some precious time in my stamp room yesterday with my very good friend, Susann and we were busy creating. It wasn’t a lot of time, but I really needed it yesterday! Click below to leave your comments – would love to hear them. Susann and I were busy creating for our upcoming Holiday Mini Shoebox swap. Would you LOVE to join us and the Stampin’ Up! family?! I would love to have you as a part of our team and you can click HERE to learn more or RSVP by Monday, August 22nd if you wish to attend.
The “Gift Givers” stamp set as featured in the 2011 Holiday Mini Catalog was my choice when creating this card. I wanted to do something in Marina Mist and I pulled out my color coach (Item #120148 for those of you who are color challenged!) to determine what accent colors to use and it suggested Crumb Cake – good enough to eat!!
Here are the supplies that I used for this card:
- Gift Givers stamp set – Item #123772 (w), #123774 (c)
- Many Merry messages – Item #116586
- Marina Mist card stock – Item #119682
- Crumb Cake card stock – Item #120953
- Whisper White card stock – Item #100730
- Silver glimmer paper – Item #124005 (Holiday Mini Item)
- 2 3/8” scallop circle punch – Item #118874
- Big Shot machine – #113439
- Circles #2 die – Item #114526
- Scallop circle punch – Item #119854
- Basic black stamp pad – Item #101179
- Scallop trim border punch – Item #118402
- Snow Burst embossing folder – Item #124096 (Holiday Mini Item)
- Crumb cake seam binding ribbon – Item #122332
- Stampin’ dimensionals – Item #104430
- Mini glue dots – Item #103683
To order your favorite Stampin’ Up! products, click HERE to place your order. You need to create a customer profile if you haven’t already done so and your stamps will be shipped direct to your door – Woo Hoo! Or, you can send me an email to: Lcaspers@winternet.com or phone me too at 952-894-2450 to place your order. VISA, MasterCard, and Discover cards accepted for payment!