Archive for January, 2012:
For today’s post, I wanted to share with you a fabulous card that I received at Leadership in San Antonio from a demonstrator friend, Lynn Anderson. I LOVE this card and so do my customers that attended my recent Open House! What do you think? Leave your comments below!
- Riding hood red – cut one piece at 5 ½” x 8 ½” and fold in half for base of card
- Cut one piece at 3” x 4 ¼” and one piece at 2 ½” x 3 ¼”
- Twitterpated dsp – cut one piece at 2” x 4”
- Whisper white – cut one piece at 4” x 5 ¼” and one piece at 2 ¼” x 3”
- Scraps of whisper white and riding hood red
Step by Step:
- Put the 4” x 5 ¼” whisper white card stock into the vintage wallpaper embossing folder and run through the Big Shot. Adhere to the riding hood red – base of card.
- Using the eyelet border punch, punch out one side of the 3” x 4 ¼” riding hood red card stock and attach to left side of the base of card.
- Attach the twitterpated dsp to #2 above. Take a 4” piece of riding hood red pleated satin ribbon and secure to the left side of the twitterpated dsp using mini glue dots.
- Stamp the greeting onto the small piece of whisper white card stock using riding hood red ink. Attach to the remaining piece of riding hood red card stock – adhere to the right side of the card as shown above.
- Using scraps of whisper white and riding hood red card stock, punch out the following to create the flower:
- Riding hood red – cut out one using the blossom punch
- Riding hood red – cut out one small flower from the bo ho blossom punch
- Whisper white – cut out one medium flower from the bo ho blossom punch
- Attach all together using mini glue dots. Put a couple of dimensionals on the back of the flower and attach above your greeting. Put a large pearl in the center of the flower.
- Your card is finished!
Need stamps to make this creation? Just click HERE and you will be directed to my Online Store and everything can be shipped direct to your door. If your purchase is $50 or higher, you can get a FREE Sale-a-bration item too!!!
At Convention, 2011 all demonstrators (me, doing what I do!) were invited to apply for the Surprise & Delight Stamp Space Makeover Contest, an opportunity to have Shelli Gardner herself come to their home and redesign their stamp space! The lucky winner was Tamzin Cochran (no, I didn’t apply!) – Woo Hoo! Take a look at all that Shelli Gardner and her family did for this demonstrator – what an incredible company to be a part of – so, glad I am part of the Stampin’ Up! family!!!
So, what about you? Are you interested in being a part of this great company? There are hobby demonstrators, part-time demonstrators, and full-time demonstrators – yes, that’s me!! Click HERE if you want to learn more about being a part of this incredible company! Plus, the starter kit is on sale for $125 for Sale-a-bration – last day to sign up is March 31st. You will receive a FREE gift each month for the rest of the year that you remain an active demonstrator – either a FREE digital download or a FREE designer series paper pack – Woo Hoo! Click HERE to see the specifics on this promotion or just send me an email or a phone call will do too – I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my job! Don’t delay as this is a limited time offer.
Today my granddaughter, Taylor and I are busy getting for my stamp club today and I just had to share this video with all of you. She just turned in 2 in November and is soooooooooo much fun!
Let me know how you enjoy the video by posting your comments below.
Greetings from WARM San Antonio, Texas!!
I am having a ball at Stampin’ Up! Leadership Conference in San Antonio, Texas and wanted to take a few minutes (and, literally, I mean a few minutes – LOL!) to share a couple of photos of some fabulous swaps that I have received. Please feel free to leave your comments at the end of this post with your comments – I would love to hear them!
Created by: Kathy Howes
Created by: Kristin Kortonick
Created by: Marsha from Michigan
If you enjoyed these card samples and would love to see many more, you are welcome to join me and other passionate stampers at my Sale-a-bration Open House on Saturday, January 28th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in my stamping studio. Two make and takes will be provided and an RSVP is required by Saturday, January 21st (that’s tomorrow!) if you would like to attend. I have some time slots available at 11 a.m., Noon, or 1 p.m. to complete your make and takes. Door prizes, a light meal, fun stamping time, and the Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration items are some of the highlights for this fun event – I have 10 spots left for this event – don’t delay!
How do I sign up?!
- Call me at 952-894-2450
- Email me at: Lcaspers@winternet.com
Can I bring a friend? Yes, absolutely!! If I have never met her before, both you and your guest will receive a special gift. So, what are you waiting for?!!!!!! Sign up now!
Have a great day and most of all ……………… HAPPY STAMPING!
Well, it’s here!! The Occasions Mini 2012 catalog and it is fabulous! If you haven’t received your copy yet and are not established with a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, please send me an email and I will get one sent off to you!
For today’s post, I am using the “Easter Dove” stamp set featured on page 43 of the Occasions Mini Catalog – how do you like it? Please leave your comments below – I would love to hear them!
Need the supplies to make this card? Just click HERE and you will be directed to my Online store – all supplies will be shipped direct to your door – how easy it that?!!
- Easter Dove stamp set – Occasions Mini 2012 catalog
- Big Shot
- Labels Collection Framelits Dies
- Vintage wallpaper embossing folder
- Little leaves sizzlit
- Floral fusion sizzlit
- Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder
- 5 petal flower punch
- Large pearls
- Mini glue dots
- Stampin’ dimensionals
- Concord crush stamp pad
- 3/8” pleated satin ribbon – blushing bride – absolutely fabulous!!
Interested in making this card?!! This is one of the featured items in my “Red Hot Mama Stamp Club” that takes place the third Monday of the month. If you are interested in being a part of a monthly stamp club, please sign up in the “Newsletter” box on the left side bar of my blog and I will add you to my list! Or, you can just send me an email too as to your interest and I will get you plugged in.