Looking for a little extra with your Stampin' Up! purchases this month? Bonus Days are ending soon – Sunday, July 31st – Don't delay!
The Fine Print:
- Bonus Days – For every $50 that you spend from July 7-31st, you will receive a Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 2-31. This is a great opportunity to shop from your wish list, whether you buy your favorite products now or later in August with your coupons!
- Promotion period: July 7–31, 2016
- Redemption period for coupons: August 2–31, 2016
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- It is strongly recommended that participants both save emails containing their Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be resent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
New Stampin' Up! Catalog – It's finally here!! The new 2016-2017 Idea Book & Catalog is "LIVE" today – Woo Hoo! I have added an icon (see below for image) on the left side bar for you to click on and to be directed to the Online Catalog!
So many fun new perks starting with the new catalog for you to enjoy and to get FREE stamps!
That’s right! Every new person who joins my team this month will get two FREE stamp sets in their Starter Kit. That’s an added value of up to $104 USD, depending on which stamps you choose. Plus, anyone hosting an event with you in June can also get Extra Stampin' Rewards, which can be used towards their Starter Kit. Have the stars aligned or what?
Details of the Promotion:
- Promotion Period: June 1–30, 2016
- New demonstrators who join during the promotion period may choose two stamp sets from the new annual catalog to be included in the Starter Kit for free.
- Bundles and kits cannot be selected as free stamp sets for this promotion.
Promotion Deadlines: New demonstrator forms must be submitted online or by fax by the times below in order to receive free stamps.
- FAX: Thursday, June 30, 2016 by 7:50 PM (CST).
- ONLINE IDA: Thursday, June 30, 2016 by 12:50 AM (CST).
How do I sign up?
- Call/text me at #952-412-6283 and I will help you with selections and getting you signed up!
- Use this link to sign up online 24/7: https://ida.stampinup.com/en/agreement
June is an epic month for your hosts! For each event a host has with $350 USD or more in sales, that host will receive $35 USD Extra Stampin’ Rewards – Woo Hoo!
What is involved in hosting a stamp show?
- Catalog show – just collect orders from family, friends, and yourself and then call or email me your order! I will get everything ordered online for you!
- Stamp show – contact me to schedule a stamp show in your home. I will arrive at the designated time and demonstrator 3 new ideas using new products from the catalog. FREE hostess items are based on your show totals.
- Stamp club – you join a group of women at my stamp studio once per month for a minimum period of 6 months. Each person in the club takes turns being the hostess to receive the hostess FREE merchandise. Just send me an email to reserve your spot!
If you haven't already received your copy of the 2016-2017 Idea Book & Catalog – just send me an email to: Lcaspers@winternet.com. Enjoy the new catalog!
All I can say about the Rose Garden Thinlits Dies and the Gold Foil Paper – fabulous!! I wanted to share a card that was created by Betty Peters – a member of my Stampin' Up! group and it showcases the Gold Foil Paper that is on sale with the Weekly Deals this week. What do you think? I would LOVE to hear your comments at the end of this blog post. For those of you who don't blog much, here is where you would put your comments – see picture below. This window is shown at the end of the post – just below my signature "Shari". Then just click on the "Submit Comment" box and then I can see your comments – so easy!!!!
Here's the card for you to enjoy and create at home! To order the supplies that you need just click HERE to be redirected to my 24/7 Online Store. All merchandise will be shipped direct to your door – Woo Hoo!
- Rose Wonder stamp set – #140697
- Memento Ink Pad – #132708
- Big Shot – #113439
- Precision Base Plate – #139684
- Big Shot Die Brush – #140603
- Rose Garden Thinlits Dies – #140619
- Stylist Stripes embossing folder – #132174
- Fine tip glue pen – #138309
- Stampin’ dimensionals – #104430
- Cherry cobbler card stock (#119685) – cut one piece at 5 ½” x 8 ½” and fold in half for base of card
- Gold foil card stock (#132622) – cut one piece at 5 ¼” x 4”
- Basic black card stock (#121045) – cut one piece at 5” x 3 ¾”
- Gold shimmer card stock (#133719) – cut one piece at 4” x 5 ¼”
- Scraps of whisper white and cherry cobbler card stock
Step by Step Directions:
- Run the 3 ¾” x 5” basic black card stock through the Big Shot using the stylish stripes embossing folder. Attach to the 5 ¼” x 4” gold foil card stock and then to the cherry cobbler base of card.
- Place the 4” x 5 ¼” gold shimmer card stock onto the Precision base plate, the Rose thinlit from the Rose Garden Thinlits Die collection and run through the Big Shot 2-3 times to get a good, clean cut.
- Use the Big Shot die brush and cushion pad and run the big shot die brush over the cut card stock to remove all the small chads from the rose flower.
- Place a big enough piece of cherry cobbler card stock scrap onto the back of the gold glimmer rose cut out from #3 above and attach using the fine tip glue pen. Cut off all of the excess card stock so that it doesn’t show beyond the gold rose. Attach the whole rose to the front side of the base of the card using the fine tip glue pen.
- Stamp the frame and the greeting inside of the frame using a scrap piece of whisper white card stock. Cut out using the corresponding framelit from the Rose Garden Thinlits Die collection and the Big Shot.
- Put 2 dimensionals on the back of your greeting and attach to the front of the card as shown.
- Your card is finished!
Let's all bring birthday's back! For today's post, I wanted to share a new stamp set that has been released by Stampin' Up! and I LOVE, LOVE this idea by Shannon West at Stampin' Up! Home Office. Click HERE to view her blog post from the Stampin' Up! website.
On February 29, Sara and Shannon announced that beginning March 1, we'd be offering the much-anticipated #imbringingbirthdaysback Stamp while supplies last. To Stampin' Up!'s surprise, "while supplies last" didn't last very long!
Sara and Shannon got back together and announced (via Facebook) that not only would we #bringbackthestamp but that Stampin' Up! would bring it back long-term! Beginning Monday, March 7, at 12:00 AM (MT), the #imbringingbirthdaysback Stamp (item 143573) will be available and will become a part of our current stamp offering for the foreseeable future. To order your stamp, just click HERE to be directed to my 24/7 online store!
Creating cute cards is as easy as riding a bike when you have this set! Stamp the bike, add a basket, then fill it with flowers, love, whatever you want. Combine individual stamps to build the final image you want in the colors you want. This is a new featured FREE set as shown in the 2016 Sale-a-bration catalog – FREE with every $50* that you spend – Woo Hoo! Watch the video with Carrie Cudney from the Home Office to get a fun idea to create on your own!