One of my all time favorites from the Occasions, 2017 Catalog is the stamp set "Beautiful You" as shown on page 24. My club members completed this card in January and I finally found a few moments to share it with all of you. Please feel free to post your thoughts below this blog post with your comments. Click HERE to view the stamp set!
- Beautiful You stamp set – #143004/143637
- Big Shot – #143263
- Softly Falling embossing folder – #139672
- Layering oval framelits – #141706
- Soft sky stamp pad – #131181
- So Saffron stamp pad – #126957
- Black memento stamp pad – #132708
- Silver glimmer paper – #135314
- Stampin’ dimensionals – #104430
- Magnetic platform – #130658
- Smoky slate card stock – cut one piece at 4 ¼” x 11” and fold in half for base of card
- Basic gray card stock – cut one piece at 4” x 5 ¼” and one piece at 1 ½” x 3 ¾”
- Soft sky card stock – cut one piece at 3 ¾” x 5” and one piece at 1 ¼” x 3 ¾”
- Whisper white card stock – cut one piece at 1” x 3 ¾”
- Scraps of basic gray, silver glimmer paper, and whisper white
Step by Step Directions:
- Put the 3 ¾” x 5” soft sky card stock in the Softly Falling embossing folder and run through the Big Shot.
- Attach to the 4” x 5 ¼” basic gray card stock. Attach all to the 4 1/4” x 5 1/2” smoky slate – base of card.
- Stamp your greeting using the black memento stamp pad onto the 1” x 3 ¾” whisper white card stock – on the right. Attach to the 1 ¼” x 3 ¾” soft sky card stock. Attach all to the 1 ½” x 3 ¾” basic gray card stock.
- Attach to the greeting to the bottom of the card – leaving approximately ½” to ¾” of space.
- Cut out an oval from the Layering oval framelits collection using a scrap piece of basic gray card stock. Use the 3 ½” x 2 5/8” oval to cut out using the Big Shot and the magnetic platform.
- Cut out a scalloped oval from the Layering oval framelits collection using a scrap piece of silver glimmer card stock. Use the 3 ¼” x 2 ¼” scalloped oval to cut out using the Big Shot and the magnetic platform.
- Stamp the woman with the umbrella from the Beautiful You stamp set using the memento stamp pad onto a scrap piece of whisper white card stock. Stamp in the dress using the scribble stamp from the Beautiful You stamp set using soft sky ink.
- Use the smaller scribble stamp from the Beautiful You stamp set using the so saffron ink and ink up the umbrella.
- Cut out the woman using the 3” x 2 1/8” oval framelit from the Layering Oval Framelits collection and the Big Shot. Put dimensionals on the back and attach to the silver glimmer scalloped frame. Tape to the oval basic gray oval and then put more dimensionals on the back of the basic gray oval and secure to the top left of the card.
- Your card is finished!
To order supplies and have them shipped direct to your door – just click on the image or click HERE!
Watercolor Pencils are one of my favorite things from the Occasions Catalog! The colors in the pack actually match the colors in the catalog – Basic Black, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White – Woo Hoo!
Did I mention that I LOVE Stampin' Up?! I would love to know what your favorite item is from the new 2017 Occasions Catalog! Just post in the comments section below the blog post – after the signature line.
So, how do you use the Watercolor Pencils? Click on the video below from Shannon West, Stampin' Up! home office on some tips and tricks for using the watercolor pencils. I hope to share a cool card with you tomorrow in creating a background with the watercolor pencils – so check back tomorrow!
How do I order? Just click HERE to be redirected to my 24/7 Online Store!
I absolutely LOVE the new Sale-a-bration stamp set – Hey Chick! I received this card from Julie Tonsager using the FREE Sale-a-bration stamp set "Hey Chick" stamp set and shared it with my stamp club members this month!
- Hey Chick stamp set – #143328/143331
- Big Shot – #143263
- Magnetic platform – #1306588
- Stitched framelits collection – #145372
- Hexagons embossing folder – #143231
- Classic label punch – #141491
- Early espresso stamp pad – #126974
- Sahara Sand stamp pad – #126976
- Sponge brayer – #141714
- Cajun craze, pumpkie pie & crushed curry markers – #131264
- 5/8" burlap ribbon – #141487
- Stampin' dimensionals – #104430
- Cajun craze card stock – cut one piece at 5 ½” x 8 ½” and fold in half for base of card
- Whisper white card stock – cut one piece at 3” x 5”
- Scraps of crumb cake card stock
Step by Step Directions:
- Spritz your 3" x 5" whisper white card stock with water – just a bit! It will make the impression better when you run through the Big Shot. Allow to dry.
- Using the sponge brayer, ink up the hexagon embossing folder using the Sahara Sand stamp pad on the inside – where the Stampin’ Up! Logo is. Place the 3” x 5” whisper white card stock into the embossing folder and run through the Big Shot.
- Attach to the front of the Cajun craze – base of card.
- Stamp the chicken from the “Hey Chick” stamp set using early espresso stamp pad. Color in using the Cajun craze marker (head), pumpkin pie marker (feet), and the crushed curry marker (beak). Cut out using the 2 3/8” circle framelit from the Stitched Framelits collection using the Big Shot and the magnetic platform.
- Staple a piece of the 5/8” burlap ribbon to the left side of the chicken and secure with a staple. Put 3 dimensionals on the back of the chicken and attach to the top center of the card.
- Stamp “Hey Chick” using early espresso stamp pad onto a scrap piece of crumb cake card stock and cut out using the classic label punch. Attach to the bottom right of the card.
- Your card is finished!
#143328 – wood mount
#143331 – clear mount
Click on the picture of each item below to place an order for that item – it will redirect you to my 24/7 Online Store! All orders can be shipped direct to your door!!
Enjoy the New Occasions Highlights Video from Stampin' Up!!
What is Sale-a-bration?!
Here’s the deal: for every $50 USD you spend (before tax and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it’s the perfect time to purchase those products you’ve had your eye on while earning more products for free. Click HERE to view the many choices for your FREE Sale-a-bration item!
HOST YOUR OWN QUALIFYING PARTY!
Need another excuse to get together with friends? Just host a qualifying party with at least $250 US in sales during Sale-A-Bration and you’ll earn $25 USD more in Stampin’ Rewards! You can even apply your Stampin’ Rewards toward a Starter Kit and become a demonstrator yourself!
JOIN MY TEAM AND THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY!
It’s the best time of year to join Stampin’ Up! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $99 USD and choose TWO additional stamp sets for your Starter Kit—any stamp set, any price! (Excludes Sale-A-Bration sets and bundles.) Plus, the kit ships for free!
What are you waiting for?! Contact me today to learn more – you will be glad you did!!
Stampin’ Up! has been doing a little year-end cleaning, and they have some great deals to offer you! Year-End Closeouts will include holiday retiring products, clearance rack items, and current high-inventory catalog products.
The Fine Print:
Promotion period: December 1, 2016 through January 3, 2017
All products (and discounts, if any) can be found in the Year-End Closeouts category of my online store. Click HERE to be redirected to my online store
Year end closeout items may be added to all order types: workshop, customer, and online orders
Clearance rack items are only available while supplies last
Following the Year End Closeouts promotion, some products may remain on the Clearance Rack; other items may be removed from the Clearance Rack to be added at another undetermined time
High inventory items will only be discounted through January 3rd; beginning January 4th, they will still be available, but at a regular price
Retiring item availability will follow standard retiring item rules:
- Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed until December 21st, after which they will be only available while supplies last
- Retiring accessories will be only be available while supplies last
- Retiring items will only be available while supplies last. All retiring items will be discontinued after January 3rd.
- The retiring items list will be update Monday through Friday at 4:00 p.m. (MT)
No minimum purchase is required to participate in the Year End Closeouts
Year End closeouts are eligible for FREE HOSTESS BENEFITS with qualifying orders
Items and discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels
How do I order?!
Email to: Lcaspers@winternet.com and I will place your order!
Call/text me: #952-412-6283 and I will place your order!
Order online 24/7: Click HERE!
All orders will be shipped direct to your door – Woo Hoo!
Please use the following hostess code when placing your order online: